EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Monte Carlo Transport|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- E. Dumonteil, F. Malvagi, A. Zoia, A. Mazzolo, D. Artusio, C. Dieudonné, and C. De Mulatier. “Particle clustering in Monte Carlo criticality simulations.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 63, pp. 612–618 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. Dumonteil, G. Bruna, F. Malvagi, A. Onillon, and Y. Richet. “Clustering and traveling waves in the Monte Carlo criticality simulation of decoupled and confined media.” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, volume 49(6), pp. 1157–1164 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Cosgrove, E. Shwageraus, and G. Parks. “Neutron clustering as a driver of Monte Carlo burn-up instability.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, p. 106991 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Carney, F. Brown, B. Kiedrowski, and W. Martin. “Theory and applications of the fission matrix method for continuous-energy Monte Carlo.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 73, pp. 423–431 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen. “Acceleration of fission source convergence in the Serpent 2 Monte Carlo code using a response matrix based solution for the initial source distribution.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 128, pp. 63–68 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Sutton and A. Mittal. “Neutron clustering in Monte Carlo iterated-source calculations.” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, volume 49(6), pp. 1211–1218 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nowak, J. Miao, E. Dumonteil, B. Forget, A. Onillon, K. S. Smith, and A. Zoia. “Monte Carlo power iteration: Entropy and spatial correlations.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 94, pp. 856–868 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.