EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Rubina Nasir, Faiza Aziz, Sikander M. Mirza, Nasir M. Mirza. Experimental and theoretical study of BF3 detector response for thermal neutrons in reflecting materials. Nuclear Engineering and Technology, 50, pp. 439-445(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ding Qianxue, Mei Qiliang, Li Wentao, Wang Mengqi, Zhou Yan, Ye Guodong. Analysis and Research of Ex-core Source Range Detector Count Rate in PWR Nuclear Power. Journal of North China Electric Power University,39(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Westinghouse Electric Company. Zero Power Physics Test Simulations for the AP1000 PWR. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- R.S.Baker. “An SN Algorithm for Modern Architectures.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 185.1(2017). [Google Scholar]
- L.Xu, L.Cao, Y. Zheng, and H. Wu. “Development of a New Parallel SN Code for Neutron-Photon Transport Calculation in 3-D Cylindrical Geometry.” Progress in Nuclear Energy 94, pp.1–21(2017). [Google Scholar]
- J.C.WAGNER, A.HAGHIGHAT. “Automated Variance Reduction of Monte Carlo Shielding Calculations Using the Discrete Ordinates Adjoint Function”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 128(2), pp. 186–208(1998). [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, Zheng, Mengqi Wang, Hui Li, Qiliang Mei, and Li Deng. 2018. “Application of a 3D Discrete Ordinates-Monte Carlo Coupling Method to Deep-Penetration Shielding Calculation.” Nuclear Engineering and Design 326, pp.87–96(2018). [Google Scholar]
- F.B.Brown.. “Fundamentals of Monte Carlo Particle Transport.” Los Alamos National Laboratory, LA-UR-05-4983. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.