EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kaltiaisenaho. “Implementing a photon physics model in Serpent 2.” M.Sc. Thesis, Aalto University, 2016. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, V. Hovi, T. Ikonen, J. Kurki, M. Pusa, V. Valtavirta, and T. Viitanen. “The Numerical Multi-Physics project (NUMPS) at VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 84, pp. 55–62 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- U. Imke and V. H. Sanchez. “Validation of the subchannel code SUBCHANFLOW using the NUPEC PWR tests (PSBT).” Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, volume 2012 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ferraro, M. García, V. Valtavirta, U. Imke, R. Tuominen, J. Leppänen, and V. Sanchez-Espinoza. “Serpent/SUBCHANFLOW pin-by-pin coupled transient calculations for a PWR minicore.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 137, p. 107090 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Tuominen, V. Valtavirta, and J. Leppänen. “New energy deposition treatment in the Serpent 2 Monte Carlo transport code.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 129, pp. 224 – 232 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Trkov, M. Herman, and D. A. Brown. “ENDF-6 Formats Manual – Data Formats and Procedures for the Evaluated Nuclear Data Files ENDF/B-VI, ENDF/B-VII and ENDF/BVIII.” Technical Report BNL-203218-2018-INRE, Brookhaven National Laboratory (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Viitanen. “Development of a stochastic temperature treatment technique for Monte Carlo neutron tracking.” D.Sc. Thesis, Aalto University, 2015. (VTT Science 84) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Dufek and W. Gudowski. “Stochastic approximation for Monte Carlo calculation of steady-state conditions in thermal reactors.” Nuclear science and engineering, volume 152(3), pp. 274–283 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.