EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- N. E. Stauff et al., “Evaluation of the OECD/NEA/SFR-UAM Neutronics Reactivity Feedback and Uncertainty Benchmarks,” in International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles (FR17), Yekaterinburg, Russia, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- B. Lindley et al., “Developments with the WIMS Reactor Physics Code for Whole Core Calculations,” in M&C 2017, Jeju, Korea, April 16-20 2017. [Google Scholar]
- U. Davies, B. Lindley, B. Tollit and E. Shwageraus, “Whole-core validation of the Superphenix reactor using WIMS11 and an investigation into a hybrid RZ-HEX SP3 calculation route,” in M&C2019, Portland, OR, USA, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Hosking et al., “Development of a reactor physics uncertainty quantification toolkit for use with the WIMS and MONK codes,” in PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- K. Mikityuk et al., “ESFR-SMART: new Horizon 2020 project on SFR safety,” in International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles (FR17), Yekaterinburg, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. Fiorina, I. Clifford, M. Aufiero and K. Mikityuk, “GeN-Foam: A novel OpenFOAM(R) based multi-physics solver for 2D/3D transient analysis of nuclear reactors,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 294, pp. 24-37, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. F. E. Nikitin, “Extension of the reactor dynamics code DYN3D to SFR applications - Part I: Thermal expansion models,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 119, pp. 382-389, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- R. Calabrese, F. Vettraino, C. Artioli, V. Sobolev and R. Thetford, “Heterogeneous fuels for minor actinides transmutation: Fuel performance codes predictions in the EFIT case study,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 37 6, pp. 867-874, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- G. Rimpault et al., “The ERANOS code and data system for fast reactor neutronic analysis,” in PHYSOR2002, Seoul, Korea, Oct 7-10, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- R. E. MacFarlane et al., “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System Version 2012. LA-UR-12-27079,” Los Alamos National Laboratory, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Sublet et al., “CALENDF-2010: User Manual. CEA-R-6277,” 2011. [Google Scholar]
- B. Tollit et al., “Development of a subchannel model within the ANSWERS Software Service WIMS reactor physics code,” in PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico, Apr 22-26 2018. [Google Scholar]
- K. Mikityuk, “Heat transfer to liquid metal: Review of data and correlations for tube bundles,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 239, no. 4, pp. 680-7, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lavarenne et al., “A 2-D correlation to evaluate fuel-cladding gap thermal-conductance in mixed oxide fuel elements for sodium-cooled fast reactors,” in GLOBAL 2019, Seattle, USA, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. Fridman, “Current applications of Serpent in the Euratom project ESFR-SMART,” in 8th International Serpent User Group Meeting, Espoo, Finland, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.