EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Politello et al., “JHR neutron deterministic calculation scheme improvement thanks to Monte Carlo analysis in depletion,” presented at the PHYSOR2018, Cancun, Mexique, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- F. Jeury et al., “HORUS3D/N Neutron Calculation Tool, a Deterministic Scheme Dedicated to JHR Design and Safety Studies,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol. 189, Feb. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanchez, J. Mondot, Ž. Stankovski, A. Cossic, and I. Zmijarevic, “APOLLO II: A User-Oriented, Portable, Modular Code for Multigroup Transport Assembly Calculations,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol. 100, no. 3, pp. 352–362, Nov. 1988. [Google Scholar]
- B. Akherraz et al., “Saphyr: a code system from reactor design to reference calculations,” presented at the International conference on supercomputing in nuclear applications SNA’2003, Paris (France), 2003. [Google Scholar]
- N. Metropolis and S. Ulam, “The Monte Carlo Method,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 44, no. 247, pp. 335–341, Sep. 1949. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun et al., “TRIPOLI-4®, CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 82, pp. 151–160, Aug. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Santandrea and R. Sanchez, “Acceleration techniques for the characteristic method in unstructured meshes,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 323–352, Mar. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- H. Golfier et al., “APOLLO3: A common project of CEA, AREVA and EDF for the development of a new deterministic multi-purpose code for core physics analysis,” International Conference on Mathematics, Computational Methods & Reactor Physics, Saratoga Springs, New-York, USA, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Lautard and J.-Y. Moller, “MINARET, a deterministic neutron transport solver for nuclear calculations,” presented at the International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), 2011. [Google Scholar]
- “SALOME Platform.” [Online]. Available: http://www.salome-platform.org/. [Accessed: 27-Nov-2018]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lebreton, J. Politello, G. Rimpault, and J. F. Vidal, “Validation of an advanced APOLLO3® deterministic scheme for characterizing of the Jules Horowitz irradiation reactor core,” presented at the International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering, Portland, Oregon (USA), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Santamarina, D. Bernard, Y. Rugama, and O. N. E. Agency, The JEFF-3.1.1 nuclear data library: JEFF report 22, validation results from JEF-2.2 to JEFF-3.1.1. Issy-les-Moulineaux, France: Nuclear Energy Agency, Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Santamarina and N. Hfaiedh, ““The SHEM energy mesh for accurate fuel depletion and BUC calculations,” presented at the International Conference on Safety Criticality ICNC 2007, St Peterburg (Russia), 2007, vol. Vol I, pp. 446–452. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.