EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- IAEA. In-core fuel management code package validation for WWERs, IAEA-TECDOC-847, International Atomic Energy Agency, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, B. Zhang, et al., “Development and Verification of PWR-Core Fuel Management Calculation Code System NECP-Bamboo: Part I Bamboo-Lattice,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 335, pp.432-440 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yang W, Wu HC, Li YZ, et al. “Development and verification of PWR: Core nuclear design code system NECP-Bamboo, Part II: Bamboo-Core,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 337, pp.279-290 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. Tian, Y. Zheng, et al., “Neutron transport study based on assembly modular ray tracing MOC method,” Nuclear Power Engineering, VOL 36, pp. 157-161, June 15, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Cho JY et al., “Whole core Transport Calculation Employing Hexagonal Modular Ray Tracing and CMFD Formulation”. J Nuclear Science Technology, 45, p.740-751(2008). [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Li Z, et al. Improved variable-Transformation algorithm for the hexagonal variational nodal method[J]. Transactions of American Nuclear Society, 2016, 115: 520~522. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Wu H, Li Y, et al. Application of the Symmetry Group Theory to the VNM Response Matrices Simplification[C]. Reactor Physics Asia, 2017, Chengdu, China. [Google Scholar]
- NEA/NSC/DOC 17, 2005. VVER-1000 MOX Core Computational Benchmark. Nuclear Energy Agency, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.