EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- L. Mercatali, et al. “The EC McSAFE Project: High Performance Monte Carlo Methods for Safety Demonstration - Status and Perspectives.” International Multi-Physics Validation Workshop, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA, June 14-15, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, et al. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- U. Imke, et al. “Validation of the Subchannel Code SUBCHANFLOW Using the NUPEC PWR Tests (PSBT).” Science and Technology of Nuclear Instalations, volume 2012 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Lassmann. “TRANSURANUS: a fuel rod analysis code ready for use.” Journal of Nuclear Materials, volume 188, pp. 295–302 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- M. García, et al. “A Serpent2-SUBCHANFLOW-TRANSURANUS coupling for pin-by-pin depletion calculations in Light Water Reactors.” submitted to Annals of Nuclear Energy. [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey. “CASL - VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications.” https://www.casl.gov/sites/default/files/docs/CASL-U-2012-0131-004.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.