EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Avramova, K.Ivanov, K.Velkov, I. Pasichnyk, S.P.Nikonov, M. Denisova, A. Denisenko, P. Gordienko, B. Shumskiy, Benchmark on reactivity compensation with diluted boron by stepwise insertion of control rod cluster into the VVER-1000 core, Specification and Support Data v. 1.3 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lerchl, H. Austregesilo, P. Schöffel, D. von der Cron, F. Weyermann, ATHLET Mod3.1 Cycle A, User’s Manual (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, T. Kaltiaisenaho, The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013, Annals of Nuclear Energy 82 (2015) 142–150. [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Downar, D.A. Barber, R.M. R. Miller, C. Lee, T. Kozlowski, D. Lee, Y. Xu, J. Gan, H.G. Joo, J.Y. Cho, K. Lee, A.P. Ulses, PARCS: Purdue Advanced Reactor Core Simulator PHYSOR 2002, Seoul, Korea, October 7-10, 2002 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Perin, R. Henry, K. Velkov, S. Nikonov, Transient analysis of a detailed thermal-hydraulic model of a VVER-1000 core with the system code ATHLET, in: NURETH 18th USA, Portland 2019. [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Tereshonok, V. S. Stepanov, V. V. Ivchenkov, V. A. Pitilimov, S. P. Nikonov, Description of a Transient Caused by the Switching-off of One of the Four Operating MCP at Nominal Reactor Power at NPP Kalinin Unit 3 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Langenbuch and K. Velkov, Overview on the Development and Application of the Coupled Code System ATHLET-QUABOX/CUBBOX, in: Proceedings of M&C 2005 - Mathematics and Computation, Supercomputing, Reactor Physics and Nuclear and Biological Applications, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.