EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- V. Valtavirta, V. Hovi, H. Loukusa, A. Rintala, V. Sahlberg, R. Tuominen, and J. Leppänen. “Kraken – an Upcoming Finnish Reactor Analysis Framework.” In Proc. ANS MC2019. Portland, OR, USA (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lepp¨anen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142 – 150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Sahlberg and A. Rintala. “Development and first results of a new rectangular nodal diffusion solver of Ants.” In Proc. PHYSOR 2018. Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rintala and V. Sahlberg. “Extension of nodal diffusion solver of Ants to hexagonal geometry.” Kerntechnik, volume 84(4), pp. 252–261 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Ikonen, H. Loukusa, E. Syrj¨alahti, V. Valtavirta, J. Lepp¨anen, and V. Tulkki. “Module for thermomechanical modeling of LWR fuel in multiphysics simulations.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 84, pp. 111 – 121 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Valtavirta, J. Peltonen, U. Lauranto, and J. Lepp¨anen. “SuperFINIX – A Flexible-Fidelity Core Level Fuel Behavior Solver for Multi-Physics Applications.” In NENE 2019. Portorož, Slovenia (2019). [Google Scholar]
- “NuScale Standard Plant Design Certification Application, Part 2, Final Safety Analysis Report, Rev. 2, Chapter 4: Reactor.” NuScale Power LLC (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Horelik, B. Herman, B. Forget, and K. Smith. “Benchmark for Evaluation and Validation of Reactor Simulations (BEAVRS), v1.0.1.” In Proc. M&C 2013. Sun Valley, ID (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, K. Smith, B. Forget, and J. Ortensi. “Cumulative migration method for computing rigorous diffusion coefficients and transport cross sections from Monte Carlo.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 112, pp. 507 – 516 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Smith. “Nodal diffusion methods and lattice physics data in LWR analyses: Understanding numerous subtle details.” Progress in Nuclear Energy, volume 101, pp. 360 – 369 (2017). Special Issue on the Physics of Reactors International Conference PHYSOR 2016: Unifying Theory and Experiments in the 21st Century. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.