EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Aufiero, P. Rubiolo, “Testing and Verification of Multiphysics Tools for Fast-Spectrum MSRs: The CNRS Benchmark”, Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Vol. 118, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, June 17–21, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tiberga et al. “A coupled fluid-dynamics and neutronics numerical benchmark for multi-physics codes dedicated to fast molten salt reactors”, to be submitted at Nuclear Science and Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Y. JO, B. CHO, N.Z. CHO, “Nuclear reactor transient analysis by continuous-energy Monte Carlo calculation based on predictor-corrector quasi-static method”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol.183 229-246(2015). [Google Scholar]
- U.S. ATOMIC ENERGY COMISSION, “Neutronkinetics”, in Naval Reactor Physics Handbook, vol. 1, Washington, 64855-864 (1958). [Google Scholar]
- K. O. OTT & D. A. MENELEY, “Accuracy of the Quasistatic Treatment of Spatial Reactor Kinetics,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 36:3, 402-411 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- HAMILTON, Steven P.; EVANS, Thomas M. Efficient solution of the simplified PN equations. Journal of Computational Physics, 2015, vol. 284, p.155-170. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.