EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Aufiero, P. Rubiolo, “Testing and Verification of Multiphysics Tools for Fast-Spectrum MSRs: The CNRS Benchmark”, Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Vol. 118, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, June 17–21, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tiberga et al. “A coupled fluid-dynamics and neutronics numerical benchmark for multi-physics codes dedicated to fast molten salt reactors”, to be submitted at Nuclear Science and Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Y. JO, B. CHO, N.Z. CHO, “Nuclear reactor transient analysis by continuous-energy Monte Carlo calculation based on predictor-corrector quasi-static method”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol.183 229-246(2015). [Google Scholar]
- U.S. ATOMIC ENERGY COMISSION, “Neutronkinetics”, in Naval Reactor Physics Handbook, vol. 1, Washington, 64855-864 (1958). [Google Scholar]
- K. O. OTT & D. A. MENELEY, “Accuracy of the Quasistatic Treatment of Spatial Reactor Kinetics,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 36:3, 402-411 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- HAMILTON, Steven P.; EVANS, Thomas M. Efficient solution of the simplified PN equations. Journal of Computational Physics, 2015, vol. 284, p.155-170. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.