EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Zhang, et al, “Coupled RELAP5/PANTHER/COBRA Steam Line Break Accident Analysis in Support of Licensing Doel 2 Power Uprate and Steam Generator Replacement,” Proceedings of International Meeting on Updates Best-Estimate Methods in Nuclear Installation Safety Analysis, Washington, D.C., USA (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Van Parys, S. Bosso, C. R. Schneidesch and J. Zhang, “Analysis of the MSLB with LOOP using the fully coupled RELAP5/PANTHER/COBRA3C_TE code package”, the 11th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal-Hydraulics (NURETH-11) Avignon, France (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Haedens J. Zhang and C. R. Schneidesch, “Coupled RELAP5/PANTHER and COBRA Analysis of the Steam Line Break Accident Using Core Inlet Mixing Matrix Generated by CFD Calculations”, Proceedings of the 9th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Thermal-Hydraulics, Operation and Safety, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Western European Nuclear Regulators Association, “WENRA Safety Reference Levels for Existing Reactors”, September 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Hutt, N. Gaines, M. J. Halsall, M. McEllin, and R. J. White, “The UK Core Performance Code Package,” Nucl. Energy 30, 291-298 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- V.H. Ransom, et al., “Relap5/Mod2 Code Manual,” NUREG/CR-4312, USNRC (1985). [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Jackson and N.E. Todreas, “COBRA3C/MIT-2 - A Digital Computer Program For Steady State And Transient Thermal-Hydraulic Analysis Of Rod Bundle Nuclear Fuel Elements”, Energy Laboratory Report No. MIT-EL 81-018, June 1981. [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Geelhood and W.G. Luscher, J. M. Cuta, “FRAPTRAN-1.5: A Computer Code for the Transient Analysis of Oxide Fuel Rods”, NUREG/CR-7023, Vol. 1, Revision 1, USNRC, May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Schneidesch and J. Zhang, “Simulation of the OECD main-steam-line-break benchmark exercise 3 using the coupled RELAP5/PANTHER codes”, Nuclear Technology, 146, pp 1-14 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- US NRC, “TRACE V5. 0 Theory Manual, Field Equations, Solution Methods, and Physical Models,” tech. rep., US NRC (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.