EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- “Nek5000 Version 17.0,” Argonne National Laboratory, https://nek5000.mcs.anl.gov (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Jung et al., “PROTEUS-NODAL User Manual,” ANL/NE-18/4, Argonne National Laboratory, September (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Shemon et al., “PROTEUS-SN User Manual Revision 1.2,” Argonne National Laboratory, ANL/NE-14/6, November (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Marin-Laflech, M. A. Smith, and C. H. Lee, “PROTEUS-MOC: A 3D Deterministic Solver Incorporating 2D Method of Characteristics,” M&C 2013, Sun Valley, ID, May 5-9 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Lee et al., “MC2-3: Multigroup Cross Section Generation Code for Fast Reactor Analysis,” ANL/NE-11/41 (Rev. 3), Argonne National Laboratory, August (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Jung et al, “Molten Salt Reactor Analysis Capability of PROTEUS-NODAL,” ANS Winter Meeting 2018, Orlando, FL, Nov. 11-15 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Romano et al., “OpenMC: A State-of-the-Art Monte Carlo Code for Research and Development,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 82, 90–97 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.