EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- S A Bhardwaj. “The future 700MWe pressurized heavy water reactor”. Nuclear Engineering and Design 236 (2006) 861–871 [Google Scholar]
- Brown, R.A., Blahnik, C., Mujumdar, A.P., 1984. “Degraded cooling in a CANDU reactor”. Nucl. Sci. Eng. 88 (3), 425–435. [Google Scholar]
- Gillespie, G.E., 1981. “An experimental investigation of heat transfer from a reactor fuel channel to surrounding water”. Proceedings of the CNS 2nd Annual Conference, vol. 152, pp. 157–163. Ottawa, Toronto. [Google Scholar]
- Gopal Nandan,P.K. Sahoo, Ravi Kumar, B. Chatterjee, D. Mukhopadhyay,H.G. Lele “Experimental investigation of sagging of a completely voided pressure tube of Indian PHWR under heatup condition”. Nuclear Engineering and Design 240 (10), 3504–3512. [Google Scholar]
- Sujay Negi, Ravi Kumar, Prasanna Majumdar, D. Mukopadhyay. “Full length channel pressure tube sagging study under postulated LOCA with un- availability of ECCS in an Indian PHWR”. Nuclear Engineering and Design 320 (2017) 361–373. [Google Scholar]
- Ashwini K. Yadav, P. Majumdar, Ravi Kumar, B. Chatterjee, Akhilesh Gupta,, H.G. Lele. “Experimental investigation of symmetric and asymmetric heating of pressure tube under accident conditions for Indian PHWR”. Nuclear Engineering and Design 254 (2013) 300– 307. [Google Scholar]
- Nitesh Dutt, P.K. Sahoo, Deb Mukhopadhyay. “Experimental investigation of transient behaviour of IPHWR underheat up condition”. Nuclear Engineering and Design 289 (2015) 278–286. [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Churchill, H.H.S. Chu. “Correlating equations for laminar and turbulent free convection from a horizontal cylinder” Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 18 (1975), pp. 1049–1053 [Google Scholar]
- Chi-Han Peng, Kaust Helmut Pottmann, Tu Wien Peter Wonka, Kaust. “Designing Patterns using Triangle-Quad Hybrid Meshes”. ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG) July 2018 Article No.: 107 [Google Scholar]
- Ansys ANSYS Mechanical Application User’s 2019 Guide. ANSYS Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Ansys Workbench Mechanical APDL 2019 ANSYS Inc. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.