EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. Godfrey, B. Collins, K. Kim, R. Lee, J. Powers, R. Salko, S. Stimpson, W. Wieselquist, R. Montgomery, B.K.R. Montgomery, D. Jabaay, N. Capps, and J. Secker, “VERA Benchmarking Results For Watts Bar Nuclear Plant,” CASL Technical Report: CASL-U-2015-0206-000, Oak Ridge, TN, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey, B. Collins, C. Gentry, S. Stimpson, and J. Ritchie, “Watts Bar Unit 2 Startup Results with VERA,” CASL Technical Report: CASL-U-2017-1306-000, Oak Ridge, TN, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- B. Collins, S. Stimpson, B. Kochunas, and T. Downar, “Assessment of the 2D/1D Implementation in MPACT,” Proceedings of The International Conference on the Physics of Reactors PHYSOR 2014 - The Role of Reactor Physics towards a Sustainable Future, Kyoto, Japan (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Collins, S. Stimpson, B. Kelley, M. Young, B. Kochunas, A. Graham, E. Larsen, T. Downar, and A. Godfrey, “Stability and Accuracy of 3D Neutron Transport Simulations using the 2D/1D Method in MPACT,” J. of Comp. Phys., 326 (2016). URL https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcp.2016.08.022. [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Jensen and E. Nonbøl, “Description of the Magnox Type of Gas-Cooled Reactor (MAGNOX),” Risø National Laboratory, NKS-2, ISBN 87-7893-050-2 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Arostegui and M. Holt, “Advanced Nuclear Reactors: Technology Overview and Current Issues,” Technical Report R45706, US Congressional Research Service, Washington, DC (2019). URL https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R45706. [Google Scholar]
- N. Luciano, B. Ade, K.S. Kim, and A. Conant, “MPACT Verification with Magnox Reactor Neutronics Progression Problems,” Proceedings of Physics of Reactors (PHYSOR) 2020: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future, University of Cambridge, UK (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Kim, B. Ade, and N. Luciano, “Development of the MPACT 69-Group Library for Magnox Reactor Analysis,” Proceedings of Physics of Reactors (PHYSOR) 2020: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future, University of Cambridge, UK (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V. Seker and T. Downar, “Modelling of Magnox Reactors with AGREE,” Proceedings of Physics of Reactors (PHYSOR) 2020: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future, University of Cambridge, UK (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Pandya, S.R. Johnson, T.M. Evans, G.G. Davidson, S.P. Hamilton and A.T. Godfrey, “Implementation, capabilities, and benchmarking of Shift, a massively parallel Monte Carlo radiation transport code,” Journal of Computational Physics, 308(1), pp. 239–272 (March 2016). [Google Scholar]
- “SCALE: A Comprehensive Modeling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design,” ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.2.1, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.