EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- C. Fiorina, I. Clifford, M. Aufiero, and K. Mikityuk, “GeN-Foam: A Novel OpenFOAM based Multiphysics Solver for 2D/3D Transient Analysis of Nuclear Reactors,” Nuclear Engineering and Design 294, pp. 24–37 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, et al., “The Serpent Monte Carlo Code: Status, Development and Applications in 2013,” Ann. Nucl. Energy 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Prince, S.J. Ball, J.R. Engel, P.N. Haubenreich, and T.W. Kerlin, Zero-power Physics Experiments on the Molten-salt Reactor Experiment, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA (1968). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Haubenreich, Prediction of Effective Yields of Delayed Neutrons in MSRE, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA (1962). [Google Scholar]
- I. Clifford, A Hybrid Coarse and Fine Mesh Solution Method for Prismatic High Temperature Gascooled Reactor Thermal-fluid Analysis, Penn State University, State College, Pennsylvania, USA (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Saurel, and R. Abgrall, “A Multiphase Godunov Method for Compressible Multifluid and Multiphase Flows,” Journal of Computational Physics 150(2), pp. 425–467 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- K. Vafai, Handbook of Porous Media, CRC Press, New York, USA (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Aufiero, et al., “Calculating the Effective Delayed Neutron Fraction in the Molten Salt Fast Reator: Analytical, Deterministic and Monte Carlo Approaches,” Annals of Nuclear Energy 65, pp. 78–90 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. Mattioda, P. Ravetto, and G. Ritter, “Effective Delayed Neutron Fraction of Fluid-fuel Systems,” Annals of Nuclear Energy 27(16), pp. 1523–1532 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Robertson, MSRE Design and Operations Report Part I Description of Reactor Design, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA (1965). [Google Scholar]
- C. Geuzaine, and J.F. Remacle, “Gmsh: A Three-Dimensional Finite Element Mesh Generator with Built-in Pre- and Post-processing Facilities,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 79(11), pp. 1309–1331 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bao, Development of the Model for the Multi-physics Analysis of Molten Salt Reactor Experiment using GeN-Foam Code. Paul Scherrer Institute, Villigen, Switzerland (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Kedl, Fluid Dynamic Studies of the Molten-Salt Reactor Experiment (MSRE) Core, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA (1970). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.