EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- K. Smith. “Nodal method storage reduction by nonlinear iteration.” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, volume 44 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- B. Kochunas, B. Collins, D. Jabaay, T. J. Downar, and W. R. Martin. “Overview of Development and Design of MPACT: Michigan Parallel Characteristics Transport Code.” In Proceedings of International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science & Engineering (M&C 2013), volume 1, pp. 42–53. Sun Valley, ID, USA (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Jung, C. B. Shim, C. H. Lim, and H. G. Joo. “Practical numerical reactor employing direct whole core neutron transport and subchannel thermal/hydraulic solvers.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 62, pp. 357–374 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Choe, S. Choi, P. Zhang, J. Park, W. Kim, H. C. Shin, H. S. Lee, J.-E. Jung, and D. Lee. “Verification and validation of STREAM/RAST-K for PWR analysis.” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, volume 51(2), pp. 356–368 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Kochunas, A. Fitzgerald, and E. Larsen. “Fourier analysis of iteration schemes for k-eigenvalue transport problems with flux-dependent cross sections.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 345, pp. 294–307 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hamilton, M. Berrill, K. Clarno, R. Pawlowski, A. Toth, C. Kelley, T. Evans, and B. Philip. “An assessment of coupling algorithms for nuclear reactor core physics simulations.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 311, pp. 241–257 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Kelly III, A. E. Kelly, B. N. Aviles, A. T. Godfrey, R. K. Salko, and B. S. Collins. “MC21/CTF and VERA multiphysics solutions to VERA core physics benchmark progression problems 6 and 7.” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, volume 49(6), pp. 1326–1338 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Shen, N. Adamowicz, and B. Kochunas. “Relationship Between Relaxation and Partial Convergence of Nonlinear DiffusionAcceleration for Problems with Feedback.” In International Conference on Mathematics And Computational Methods Applied To Nuclear Science and Engineering (M & C 2019) (2019). [Google Scholar]
- MPACT-Team. MPACT Theory Manual, Version 2.2.0 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Yee, B. Kochunas, and E. W. Larsen. “A Multilevel in Space and Energy Solver for 3-D Multigroup Diffusion and Coarse-Mesh Finite Difference Eigenvalue Problems.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, pp. 1–24 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey. “VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications, Revision 4, CASL Technical Report: CASL-U-2012-0131-004.” (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.