EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- P. Finck, T. Valentine, J. Dyrda, J. Gulliford, J. P. Hudelot, and U. Gohatgi. “OECD-NEA Expert Group on Multi-Physics experimental Data, benchmarks and Validation.” PHYSOR 2016 Conference, Sun Valley, ID, May 1–5, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Carlsson and U. Engman. “Test Facility and Experimental Technique for Fuel Ramp Tests.” Report No. N(R)-99/063, Studvisk Nuclear, 15 Oct. 1999. [Google Scholar]
- J. Karlson. “B64, Special Cold Ramp Test of Rod 2653.” Report No. N-05/174, Studsvik Nuclear, 10 May 2007. [Google Scholar]
- V. Mousseau and N. Dinh. “CASL Verification and Validation Plan.” CASL-U-2016-1116-000, June 30, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. De Luca, L. Lampunio, V. Parrinello, A. Petruzzi, M. Cherubini, and J. Karlsson. “OECDNEA Multi-physics Pellet Cladding Mechanical Interaction Validation Input and Output Specifications.” Revision 1, March 16 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Avramova, K. Ivanov, K. Velkov, I. Pasichnyk, S. Nikonov, M. Denisova, A. Denisenko, P. Gordienko, and B. Shumskiy. “OECD-NEA Benchmark on reactivity compensation with diluted boron by stepwise insertion of control rod cluster into the VVER-1000 core.” Version 1.3, January 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey. “VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications, Revision 4.” CASL-U-2012-0131-004, August 24, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey et al. “VERA Benchmarking Results for Watts Bar Nuclear Plant Unit 1 Cycles 1-12.” CASL-U-2015-0206-000, June 30, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey, S. Palmtag, F. Franceschini, L. Moloko, T. Albagami, P. Rouxelin, M. Avramova, and K. Ivanov. “OECD-NEA TVA Watts Bar Unit 1 Multi-Physics Multi-Cycle Benchmark Specifications.” in preparation. [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Energy Agency. “International Reactor Physics Evaluation Project Handbook.” OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris 2019, (NEA-7496), https://doi.org/10.1787/a112bf8een. [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Dean and L. G. Blackwood. “ICSBEP Guide to the Expression of Uncertainties.” in: International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments [DVD], OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris 2019, (NEA-7328), ISSN: 2618042, https://doi.org/10.1787/e2703cd5-en. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.