EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- B. T. Rearden, R. A. Lefebvre, B. R. Langley, A. B. Thompson, and J. P. Lefebvre. “NEAMS Workbench 1.0 Beta.” Technical Report ORNL/TM-2018/752, Oak Ridge Natl. Lab. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Werner. “MCNP Users Manual – Code Version 6.2.” Technical Report LA-UR-17-29981, Los Alamos Natl. Lab. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Shemon, M. A. Smith, and C. Lee. “PROTEUS-SN User Manual.” Technical Report ANL/NE-14/6, Argonne Natl. Lab. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Dominesey, M. D. Eklund, P. J. Kowal, and W. Ji. “Preliminary Integration of MCNP6 and PROTEUS into the NEAMSWorkbench.” Trans Am Nucl Soc, volume 118, pp. 962–965 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Wagner and A. Haghighat. “Automated Variance Reduction of Monte Carlo Shielding Calculations Using the Discrete Ordinates Adjoint Function.” Nucl Sci and Eng, volume 128(2), pp. 186–2018 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Dominesey and W. Ji. “Editor Services for MCNP6 in the NEAMSWorkbench.” Trans Am Nucl Soc, volume 119, pp. 1098–1099 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo Code: Status, Development and Applications in 2013.” Ann Nucl Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden and M. A. Jessee. “SCALE Code System.” Technical Report ORNL/TM–2005/39-V-6.2 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Turner et al. “The Virtual Environment for Reactor Applications (VERA): Design and Architecture.” J Comput Phys, volume 326, pp. 544–568 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- “YAML Language Server.” (2019). URL https://github.com/redhat-developer/yaml-language-server. [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Solomon, C. Bates, and J. Kulesza. “The MCNPTools Package: Installation and Use.” Technical Report LA-UR-17-21779, Los Alamos Natl. Lab. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Romano et al. “OpenMC: A State-of-the-Art Monte Carlo Code for Research and Development.” Ann Nucl Energy, volume 82, pp. 90–97 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Kowal, K. A. Dominesey, M. N. Dupont, J. A. Eugenio, and W. Ji. “Unstructured Mesh Unification for MCNP6.2 and PROTEUS in NEAMS Workbench.” Trans Am Nucl Soc, volume 121, pp. 1541–1544 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.