EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- V. Seker, J. W. Thomas, and T. J. Downar. “Reactor simulation with coupled Monte Carlo and computational fluid dynamics.” In Joint International Topical Meeting on Mathematics & Computation and Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications. Monterey, California (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Cardoni and Rizwan-uddin. “Nuclear reactor multi-physics simulations with coupled MCNP5 and STAR-CCM+.” In Int. Conf. on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu and Rizwan-Uddin. “Coupled Neutronic and Thermal-Hydraulics Simulations Using MCNP and FLUENT.” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., volume 98(1), pp. 606–608 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qiu, P. Lu, U. Fischer, P. Pereslavtsev, and S. Kecskes. “A generic data translation scheme for the coupling of high-fidelity fusion neutronics and CFD calculations.” Fusion Eng. Des., volume 89, pp. 1330–1335 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, D. Zhang, M. Wang, W. Tian, S. Qiu, and G. Su. “A Mesh Mapping Method for MCNP and FLUENT Coupling Simulation.” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., volume 117(1), pp. 739–741 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- H. Breitkreutz, A. R¨ohrmoser, and W. Petry. “3-Dimensional Coupled Neutronic and Thermal-Hydraulic Calculations for a Compact Core Combining MCNPX and CFX.” IEEE. Trans. Nucl. Sci., volume 57(6), pp. 3667–3671 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- X. Xi, Z. Xiao, X. Yan, Y. Li, and Y. Huang. “The axial power distribution validation of the SCWR fuel assembly with coupled neutronic-thermal hydraulics method.” Nucl. Eng. Design, volume 258, pp. 157–163 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.-S. Li, H.-M. Yuan, and K. Wang. “Coupling of RMC and CFX for analysis of Pebble Bed- Advanced High Temperature Reactor core.” Nucl. Eng. Design, volume 250, pp. 385–391 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Schulze, H.-J. Allelein, and S. Kelm. “Towards a coupled simulation of thermal hydraulics and neutronics in a simplified PWR with a 3x3 pin assembly.” In Int. Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics. Chicago, Illinois (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Henry, I. Tiselj, and L. Snoj. “Transient CFD/Monte-Carlo neutron transport coupling scheme for simulation of a control rod extraction in TRIGA reactor.” Nucl. Eng. Design, volume 331, pp. 302–312 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Remley, D. P. Griesheimer, K. J. Hogan, and J. John R. Buchanan. “Investigations into coupling the MC21 Monte Carlo transport code to the CFX computational fluid dynamics code.” In Int. Conf. Mathematics & Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science & Engineering. Portland, Oregon (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Tuominen, V. Valtavirta, J. Peltola, and J. Leppänen. “Coupling Serpent and OpenFOAM for neutronics - CFD multi-physics calculations.” In PHYSOR. Sun Valley, Idaho (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Novak, P. Romano, B. Wendt, R. Rahaman, E. Merzari, L. Kerby, C. Permann, R. Martineau, and R. N. Slaybaugh. “Preliminary coupling of OpenMC and Nek5000 within the MOOSE framework.” In PHYSOR. Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Hamilton and T. M. Evans. “Continuous-energy Monte Carlo neutron transport on GPUs in the Shift code.” Ann. Nucl. Energy, volume 128, pp. 236–247 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qiu, L. Lu, and U. Fischer. “A Fusion-Oriented Neutronics Modeling and Multiphysics Coupling System.” Nucl. Sci. Eng., volume 185, pp. 130–138 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- NuScale Power, LLC. “NuFuel-HTP2TM Fuel and Control Rod Assembly Designs.” Technical Report TR-0816-51127-NP Rev. 1, NuScale Power (2017). URL https://www.nrc.gov/docs/ML1700/ML17007A001.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- NuScale Power, LLC. “NuScale Standard Plant Design Certification Application; Chapter Four: Reactor.” Technical Report ML18310A325, US NRC (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Liang, X. Peng, S. Liu, C. Josey, B. Forget, and K. Smith. “Processing of a comprehensive windowed multipole library via vector fitting.” In PHYSOR. Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.