EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. I. Radaideh, D. Price, and T. Kozlowski. “Criticality and uncertainty assessment of assembly misloading in BWR transportation cask.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 113, pp. 1 – 14 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Radaideh, D. Price, D. O’Grady, and T. Kozlowski. “Advanced BWR criticality safety part I: Model development, model benchmarking, and depletion with uncertainty analysis.” Progress in Nuclear Energy, volume 113, pp. 230 – 246 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Price, M. I. Radaideh, D. O’Grady, and T. Kozlowski. “Advanced BWR criticality safety part II: Cask criticality, burnup credit, sensitivity, and uncertainty analyses.” Progress in Nuclear Energy, volume 115, pp. 126–139 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Ikehara, Y. Kudo, M. Tamitani, and M. Yamamoto. “Effect of subchannel void fraction distribution on lattice physics parameters for boiling water reactor fuel bundles.” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, volume 45(12), pp. 1237–1251 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chadwick, P. Obložinskỳ, M. Herman, N. Greene, R. McKnight, D. Smith, P. Young, R. MacFarlane, G. Hale, S. Frankle, et al. “ENDF/B-VII. 0: next generation evaluated nuclear data library for nuclear science and technology.” Nuclear data sheets, volume 107(12), pp. 2931–3060 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakahara, K. Suyama, J. Inagawa, R. Nagaishi, S. Kurosawa, N. Kohno, M. Onuki, and H. Mochizuki. “Nuclide composition benchmark data set for verifying burnup codes on spent light water reactor fuels.” Nuclear Technology, volume 137(2), pp. 111–126 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- U. Mertyurek, M. W. Francis, and I. C. Gauld. “SCALE 5 analysis of BWR spent nuclear fuel isotopic compositions for safety studies.” Technical report, ORNL/TM-2010/286, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Tada, T. Kikuchi, T. Sakino, and K. Suyama. “Analyses of used BWR fuel assay data with the integrated burnup code system SWAT4. 0.” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, volume 55(2), pp. 138–150 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Neykov, F. Aydogan, L. Hochreiter, K. Ivanov, H. Utsuno, F. Kasahara, E. Sartori, and M. Martin. “NUPEC BWR full-size fine-mesh bundle test (BFBT) benchmark.” Technical report, NEA/NSC/DOC(2005)5, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, France (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Inoue, T. Kurosu, T. Aoki, M. Yagi, T. Mitsutake, and S.-i. Morooka. “Void fraction distribution in BWR fuel assembly and evaluation of subchannel code.” Journal of Nuclear science and Technology, volume 32(7), pp. 629–640 (1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.