EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- S. Lorenzi, A. Cammi, L. Luzzi, and G. Rozza. “POD-Galerkin method for finite volume approximation of Navier–Stokes and RANS equations.” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, volume 311, pp. 151–179 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Stabile and G. Rozza. “Finite volume POD-Galerkin stabilised reduced order methods for the parametrised incompressible Navier–Stokes equations.” Computers & Fluids, volume 173, pp. 273–284 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lorenzi, A. Cammi, L. Luzzi, and G. Rozza. “A reduced order model for investigating the dynamics of the Gen-IV LFR coolant pool.” Applied Mathematical Modelling, volume 46, pp. 263–284 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hijazi, S. Ali, G. Stabile, F. Ballarin, and G. Rozza. “The effort of increasing Reynolds number in projection-based reduced order methods: from laminar to turbulent flows.” arXiv preprint arXiv:180711370 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hijazi, G. Stabile, A. Mola, and G. Rozza. “Data-driven POD-Galerkin reduced order model for turbulent flows.” arXiv preprint arXiv:190709909 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Aufiero, A. Cammi, O. Geoffroy, M. Losa, L. Luzzi, M. E. Ricotti, and H. Rouch. “Development of an OpenFOAM model for the Molten Salt Fast Reactor transient analysis.” Chemical Engineering Science, volume 111, pp. 390–401 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Jasak, A. Jemcov, Z. Tukovic, et al. “OpenFOAM: A C++ library for complex physics simulations.” In International workshop on coupled methods in numerical dynamics, volume 1000, pp. 1–20. IUC Dubrovnik Croatia (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C. Fiorina, I. Clifford, M. Aufiero, and K. Mikityuk. “GeN-Foam: a novel OpenFOAM® based multi-physics solver for 2D/3D transient analysis of nuclear reactors.” Nuclear Engineering and Design, volume 294, pp. 24–37 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Temam. Navier-Stokes equations: theory and numerical analysis. AMS Chelsea Publishing, Bloomington IN, USA (2001). [Google Scholar]
- K. Willcox and J. Peraire. “Balanced model reduction via the proper orthogonal decomposition.” AIAA journal, volume 40(11), pp. 2323–2330 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- K. Carlberg, M. Barone, and H. Antil. “Galerkin v. least-squares Petrov–Galerkin projection in nonlinear model reduction.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 330, pp. 693–734 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ballarin, A. Manzoni, A. Quarteroni, and G. Rozza. “Supremizer stabilization of POD–Galerkin approximation of parametrized steady incompressible Navier–Stokes equations.” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, volume 102(5), pp. 1136–1161 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Fiorina, D. Lathouwers, M. Aufiero, A. Cammi, C. Guerrieri, J. L. Kloosterman, L. Luzzi, and M. E. Ricotti. “Modelling and analysis of the MSFR transient behaviour.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 64, pp. 485–498 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.