EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- C. VENARD et al., “The ASTRID Core at the midtime of the conceptual design phase (AVP2),” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 346, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. ALPY et al., “Phenomenological Investigation of Sodium Boiling in a SFR Core during a postulated ULOF Transient with CATHARE 2 System Code: a Stabilized Boiling Case”, NUTHOS 2010, Okinawa, Japan, December 14-18, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- D. CARON et al., “New aspects in the implementation of the quasi-static method for the solution of neutron diffusion problems in the framework of a nodal method,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 87, pp. 34–38 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. SCHNEIDER et al., “APOLLO3®: CEA/DEN deterministic multi-purpose code for reactor analysis”, Proc. Of PHYSOR 2016, Sun Valley, USA (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. EMONOT et al., “CATHARE3: a new system code for thermal-hydraulics in the context of the NEPTUNE project”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 241, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- K.O. OTT, D.A. MENELEY, “Accuracy of the Quasistatic Treatment of Spatial Reactor,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 36, pp. 402–411 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- A. LAUREAU et al., “Towards spatial kinetics in a low void effect sodium fast reactor: core analysis and validation of the TFM neutronic approach,” EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol., Vol 3, Article 17, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.salome-platform.org. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. RUGGIERI et al., “ERANOS 2.1: International code system for GEN IV fast reactor analysis”, Proc. Of ICAPP 2006, Nevada, USA (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J.C. MELIS et al., “GERMINAL – A computer code for predicting fuel pin behavior,” Journal of Nuclear materials, 188, pp. 303–307 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- J.J. CARBAJO et al. “A review of the thermophysical properties of MOX and UO2 fuels,” Journal of Nuclear materials, 299, pp. 181–198 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- M. ANDERHUBER et al. “Validation of CATHARE-3 system code for sodium two-phase flow application : R&D path and simulation of key tests from the SIENA program”, 17th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics, NURETH 2017, September, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.