EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Oka, Y., Koshizuka, S., Ishiwatari, Y., Yamaji, A., Super Light Water Reactors and Super Fast Reactors, Springer New York Dordrecht Heidelberg London (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Oka, Yoshiaki, Mori, Hideo (Eds.), Supercritical-Pressure Light Water Cooled Reactors, DOI 10.1007/978-4-431-55025-9, Springer Tokyo Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu and Y. Oka, “Single pass core design for a Super Fast Reactor”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 80, pp. 451–459 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Heat Transfer Behavior and Thermohydraulics Code Testing for Supercritical Water Cooled Reactors, Marketing and Sales Unit, Publishing Section International Atomic Energy Agency Vienna International Centre, Vienna, Austria (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Sutanto and Y. Oka, Accidents and transients analyses of a super fast reactor with single flow pass core, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 273, pp. 165–174 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Noda, S., Someya, T., Yamaji, A., Flexible core design of Super FBR with multi-axial fuel shuffling, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 324, pp. 45–53 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sukarman, Noda, S., Fukuda, T., Yamaji, A., Improving breeding performance of Super FR with fuel shuffling in multi-axial layers, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 355, pp. 1–10 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Iwamura, T., Uchikawa, S., Okubo, T., Kugo, T., Akie, H., Nakano, Y., Nakatsuka, T., Concept of innovative water reactor for flexible fuel cycle (FLWR), Nuclear Engineering and Design, 236, pp. 1599–1605 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, X.J., Fu S.W., Xu Z.H. et al, LOCA analysis of SCWR-M with passive safety system, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 259, pp. 187–197 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Noda, S., Sukarman, Yamaji, A. et al, Core design study of Super FBR with multi-axial fuel shuffling and different coolant density, Proceedings of 2018 26th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering ICONE26, Novotel London West, London, England, July 22–26, 2018 pp. 1–8 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ikejiri, S., Ishiwatari, Y., Oka, Y., Safety analysis of a supercritical-pressure water-cooled fast reactor under supercritical pressure, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 240, pp. 1218–1228 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Allison and J.K. Hohorst, Role of RELAP/SCDAPSIM in Nuclear Safety, Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, 2010, pp. 1–17 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Ishiwatari, Y., Oka, Y., Koshizuka, S., Control of a High Temperature Supercritical Pressure Light Water Cooled and Moderated Reactor with Water Rods, Nuclear Science and Technology, 40(5), pp. 298–306 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Cs. Maraczy, A. Kereszturi, I. Trosztel., Safety analysis of reactivity initiated accidents in a HPLWR reactor by the coupled ATHLET-KIKO3D code, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 52, pp. 190–196 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Oka, Y. et al, Research and development of super light water reactors and super fast reactors in japan, Proceedings of the ISSCWR-5, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, March 13–16 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.