EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- F. D’Auria, S. Langebuch, ’Technology relevance of the “Uncertainty Analysis Modelling” for Nuclear Reactor Safety’, NEA/NSC/DOC(2007)15, Nov. 2007 [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivanov et al.; ‘Benchmarks for uncertainty analysis in modelling (UAM) for the design, operation and safety analysis of LWRs. Volume I: Specification and Support Data for Neutronics Cases (Phase I)’, NEA/NSC/DOC(2013)7, Nov. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou et al., ‘Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWR, Phase II’, NEA/NSC/DOC(2014), April 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou et al., ‘Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWR, Phase III’, NEA/NSC/DOC(2019), April 2019 [Google Scholar]
- F. Dubois, B. Normand, A. Sargeni, “An example of Neutronic penalizations in reactivity Transient Analysis Using 3D Coupled Chain HEMERA”, Physor 2012, April 15-20, 2012, Knoxville, US-TN [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Lautard, S. Loubière, C. Magaud, ”CRONOS, A Modular Computational System for Neutronics Core Calculations”, IAEA Specialists Meeting, France, September 1990 [Google Scholar]
- I. Toumi et al., “FLICA4: a Three Dimensional Two-phase Flow Computer Code with Advanced Numerical Methods for Nuclear Applications”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 200 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sargeni, F. Fouet, E. Ivanov, P. Probst, “An IRSN contribution to the UAM project: mini-core, numerical rod ejection exercise”, PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico, Avril 22–26, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.oecd-nea.org/science/wprs/egrsltb/UAM/index.html [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.