EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- F. D’Auria, S. Langebuch, ’Technology relevance of the “Uncertainty Analysis Modelling” for Nuclear Reactor Safety’, NEA/NSC/DOC(2007)15, Nov. 2007 [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivanov et al.; ‘Benchmarks for uncertainty analysis in modelling (UAM) for the design, operation and safety analysis of LWRs. Volume I: Specification and Support Data for Neutronics Cases (Phase I)’, NEA/NSC/DOC(2013)7, Nov. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou et al., ‘Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWR, Phase II’, NEA/NSC/DOC(2014), April 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou et al., ‘Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWR, Phase III’, NEA/NSC/DOC(2019), April 2019 [Google Scholar]
- F. Dubois, B. Normand, A. Sargeni, “An example of Neutronic penalizations in reactivity Transient Analysis Using 3D Coupled Chain HEMERA”, Physor 2012, April 15-20, 2012, Knoxville, US-TN [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Lautard, S. Loubière, C. Magaud, ”CRONOS, A Modular Computational System for Neutronics Core Calculations”, IAEA Specialists Meeting, France, September 1990 [Google Scholar]
- I. Toumi et al., “FLICA4: a Three Dimensional Two-phase Flow Computer Code with Advanced Numerical Methods for Nuclear Applications”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 200 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sargeni, F. Fouet, E. Ivanov, P. Probst, “An IRSN contribution to the UAM project: mini-core, numerical rod ejection exercise”, PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico, Avril 22–26, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.oecd-nea.org/science/wprs/egrsltb/UAM/index.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.