EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- I. Gauld, “Validation of ORIGEN-S Decay Heat Predictions for LOCA Analysis,” Advances in nuclear analysis and simulation (PHYSOR 2006) ANS Topical Meeting on Reactor Physics, Vancouver, Canada, September 10-14, 2006 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Schrock, “Evaluation of Decay Heating in Shutdown Reactors,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, 3, pp.125-156 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- G. Zerovnik, K. Ambrozic, D. Calic, L. Fiorito, K. Govers, A. H. Solis, B. Kos, M. Kromar, P. Schillebeeckx, A. Stankovskiy, “Characterization of Spent PWR Fuel for Decay Heat, Neutron and Gamma-Ray Emission: Code Comparison,” Proceedings of 2019 International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (M&C 2019), Portland, Oregon, August 25-29, 2019 pp. 2736–2745 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tobias, “Decay Heat,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, 5, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- M. Johnson, S. Lucas, P. Tsvetkov, Modeling of Reactor Kinetics and Dynamics, Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho Falls, Idaho (2010). [Google Scholar]
- “ANS-5.1: Decay Heat Power in Light Water Reactors,” ANSI/ANS-5.1-1979, American Nuclear Society, USA (1979). [Google Scholar]
- J. Choe, S. Choi, P. Zhang, J. Park, W. Kim, H. Shin, H. Lee, J. Jung, D. Lee, “Verification and Validation of STREAM/RAST-K for PWR Analysis”, Nuclear Engineering and Technology, 51(2), pp.356-368 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. E. Dunn, “Decay Heat Calculations for Transient Analysis,” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, 60, pp. 633–634 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- T. Downar et al, PARCS v3.0. U.S. NRC Core Neutronics Simulator. Theory Manual, RES / U.S. NRC, Rockville, Md (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ripani, “Energy from nuclear fission,” EPJ Web of Conferences, 98 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/20159805001 [Google Scholar]
- H. Finnemann, A. Galati, NEACRP 3-D LWR core transient benchmark, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Gif-sur-Yvette, France (1992). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.