EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Rui Hu, SAM Theory Manual, Argonne National Laboratory, ANL/NE-17/4 (March 2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Gaston, et al, “MOOSE: A Parallel Computational Framework for Coupled Systems of Nonlinear Equations,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 239: 1768-1778, 2009.LibMesh [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Kirk, et al, “libMesh: A C++ Library for Parallel Adaptive Mesh Refinement/Coarsening Simulations,” Engineering with Computers, 22:237-254, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- PETSc. PETSc Webpage, 2018, URL http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. NRC, “NRC Non-Light Water Reactor (Non-LWR) Vision and Strategy, Volume 1 – Computer Code Suite for Non-LWR Design Basis Event Analysis,” April 2019. [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhang and R. Hu, “Development of MSR Transient Safety Analysis Capability in SAM,” American Nuclear Society 2018 Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA (June 2018). [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Prince, et al, “Zero-Power Physics Experiments on the Molten-Salt Reactor Experiment,” ORNL-4233, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, February, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Rosenthal, et al, “Molten-Salt Reactor Program Semiannual Progress Report for Period Ending February 28, 1969,” ORNL-4396, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, August, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Leandro, F. Heidet, R. Hu, Nicholas R. Brown, “Thermal Hydraulic Model of the Molten Salt Reactor Experiment with the NEAMS System Analysis Module,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 126, 59–67, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Robertson, “MSRE Design and Operations Report Part 1: Description of Reactor Design,” ORNL-TM-728, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, January, 1965. [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Smith, “Water Test Development of the Fuel Pump for the MSRE,” Oak Ridge National Laboratory, ORNL-TM-79 (1962). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.