EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- H. A. Abderrahim, P. Baeten, D. D. Bruyn, and R. Fernandez. “MYRRHA – A Multi-purpose Fast Spectrum Research Reactor.” Energy Conversion and Management, volume 63, pp. 4–10 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wallenius, S. Qvist, I. Mickus, S. Bortot, P. Szakalos, and J. Ejenstam. “Design of SEALER, a Very Small Lead-cooled Reactor for Commercial Power Production in Off-grid Applications.” Nuclear Engineering and Design, volume 338, pp. 23–33 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ejenstam, M. Halvarsson, J. Weidow, B. Jonsson, and P. Szakalos. “Oxidation Studies of Fe10CrAl-RE Alloys Exposed to Pb at 550°C for 10,000h.” Journal of Nuclear Materials, volume 443, pp. 161–170 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hayes, J. Thomas, and K. Peddicord. “Material Property Correlations for Uranium Mononitride: I. Physical Properties.” Journal of Nuclear Materials, volume 171, pp. 262–270 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- A. Banerjee, S. Raju, R. Divakar, E. Mohandas, G. Panneerselvam, and M. Antony. “Thermal Property Characterization of a Titanium Modified Austenitic Stainless Steel (Alloy D9).” Journal of Nuclear Materials, volume 347, pp. 20–30 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Mikityuk. “Heat Transfer to Liquid Metal: Review of Data and Correlations for Tube Bundles.” Nuclear Engineering and Design, volume 239, pp. 680–687 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppanen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, Development and Applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Romano, N. Horelik, B. Herman, A. Nelson, B. Forget, and K. Smith. “OpenMC: A State-of-the-art Monte Carlo Code for Research and Development.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 90–97 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lech, C. Turner, J. Lei, R. Mohammadi, S. Tolbert, and R. Kaner. “Superhard Rhenium-tungsten Diboride Solid Solutions.” Journal of the American Chemical Society, volume 138, pp. 14398–14408 (2016). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- “Live PGM Prices.” (2019). URL https://www.metalsdaily.com/live-prices/pgms/. [Google Scholar]
- “Tungsten Price.” (2019). URL http://www.metalary.com/tungsten-price/. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wallenius. “Shutdown Rod for Lead-cooled Reactors (Patent WO 2017/105325 A1).” World Intellectual Property Organization (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bortot, E. Suvdantsetseg, and J. Wallenius. “BELLA: A Multi-point Dynamics Code for Safety-informed Design of Fast Reactors.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 85, pp. 228–235 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Misao, S. Takashi, A. Takafumi, U. Masato, and K. Shoji. “Demonstration of Control Rod Holding Stability of the Self Actuated Shutdown System in Joyo for Enhancement of Fast Reactor Inherent Safety.” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, volume 44, pp. 511–517 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.