EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. D. BESS, D. BELLER, and F. HUA, “Development and Validation of a Nuclear Criticality Benchmark Capability in the Advanced Test Reactor Critical,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., 109, 834 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. W. NIELSEN, D. W. NIGG, and D. R. NORMAN, “Extension of the Advanced Test Reactor Operating Envelope Via Enhanced Reactor Physics Validation Techniques,” Nuclear Technology, 201, 228 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. J. SAMANIEGO, Stochastic Modeling and Mathematical Statistics, 141, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, United States (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. REICHENBERGER, et al, “Comparison of fluence-rate determination techniques for the Advanced Test Reactor-Critical Facility,” International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications, Portorož, Slovenia, June 17–21, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. W. HOWES, C. H. HOGG and L. D. WEBER, “Use of U-235 Wire as a Fission Rate and Thermal Flux Monitor PTR-759,” National Reactor Testing Station, US Atomic Energy Commission, Idaho Falls, ID, 1965. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.