EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- L. Sklenka, J. Rataj, and F. Fejt. “Enhancing Experimental Capabilities of the Training Reactor VR-1 through Building VR-2 Subcritical Assembly and New Laboratories.” In International Conference on Research Reactors: Addressing Challenges and Opportunities to Ensure Effectiveness and Sustainability. Buenos Aires, Argentina (2529 November 2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Rataj. Reactor physics course at VR-1 reactor. Czech Technical University in Prague, Prague, 2 edition (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pomorski. “Diamond as a solid state micro-fission chamber for thermal neutron detection.” In Talks presented at the 3rd ADAMAS Collaboration Meeting, ECT*. Trento November 18 - November 20 (2014). URL http://www-adamas.gsi.de/ADAMAS03/talks/Pomorski CEA.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Sussmann. CVD diamond for electronic devices and sensors, volume 26. John Wiley & Sons (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bergonzo, A. Brambilla, D. Tromson, C. Mer, B. Guizard, R. Marshall, and F. Foulon. “CVD diamond for nuclear detection applications.” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, volume 476(3), pp. 694–700 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Knoll. Radiation detection and measurement. John Wiley & Sons (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Cerv. “CVD diamond application for particle detection and identification in high radiation environments.” (2016). [Google Scholar]
- O. Novak, L. Sklenka, M. Pomorski, and C. Lynde. “Diamond detectors for fast transient SCRAM measurements - the detector development.” Acta Polytechnica CTU Proceedings, p. in print (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Levinsky, V. Valtavirta, F. P. Adams, and V. N. Anghel. “Modeling of the SPERT transients using Serpent 2 with time-dependent capabilities.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 125, pp. 80–98 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen. “Development of a dynamic simulation mode in Serpent 2 Monte Carlo code.” Proceedings of M&C, pp. 5–9 (2013). URL http://www.fp7-hpmc.eu/papers/conference/M&C-2013–7250.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- V. Valtavirta, M. Hessan, and J. Leppänen. “Delayed Neutron Emission Model for Time Dependent Simulations with the Serpent 2 Monte Carlo Code- First Results.” Proceedings of PHYSOR, pp. 1–5 (2016). URL http://serpent.vtt.fi/mediawiki/images/b/b0/Valtavirta_transients_PHYSOR2016.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- V. Valtavirta. “Coupled time dependent simulations with Serpent 2.1.27.” Serpent UGM, Politecnico di Milano (2016). URL http://serpent.vtt.fi/mediawiki/images/3/3b/ValtavirtaTransients.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- “Discussion forum for Serpent users.” URL http://ttuki.vtt.fi/serpent/index.php. [Google Scholar]
- “Serpent Wiki.” URL http://serpent.vtt.fi/mediawiki/index.php/Main Page. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.