EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. MacPhee, J. F. Wett, “PULSTAR-The AMF Pulsing Reactor,” Research Reactor Journal, 4(12), pp. 12–19 (1963). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Hawari, “Multidisciplinary Engagement at Research Reactors: The NCSU PULSTAR,” Proceedings of IGORR 2017, Sydney, Australia (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. C. Jean, P. E. Mallon, D. M. Schrader, Principles and applications of positron and positronium chemistry, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Gidley, H-G Peng, R. S. Vallery, “Positron Annihilation as A Method to Characterize Porous Materials”, Annual Review of Materials Research, 36, pp. 49–79 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Hawari, et al., “Operation and testing of the PULSTAR reactor intense slow positron beam and PALS spectrometers,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 262 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, et al., “The Intense Slow Positron Beam Facility at the PULSTAR Reactor and Applications on Nano-materials Study,” AIP Conf. Proc., 1525 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, A. I. Hawari, “Positron Characterization of Neutron Irradiated Reactor-Grade Graphite,” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, 110, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cai, A. I. Hawari, “Neutron Powder Diffraction Study of Reactor Grade Graphite,” Embedded Topical Meeting on Nuclear Fuels and Structural Materials for the Next Generation Nuclear Reactors, Chicago, IL, USA (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Hawari, V. H. Gillette, “Inelastic Thermal Neutron Scattering Cross Sections for Reactor-Grade Graphite,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 118, pp. 176–178 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ø. Torstensen., et al. “Swelling and free-volume characteristics of TEMPO-oxidized cellulose nanofibril films.” Biomacromolecules, 19(3), pp. 1016–1025 (2018). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nandi, et al. “A single-ligand ultra-microporous MOF for precombustion CO2 capture and hydrogen purification,” Science advances, 1(11), pp. 1–9 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. D. DiJulio, A. I. Hawari, “Characteristics and Performance of the Neutron Powder Diffractometer at the NC State University PULSTAR Reactor,” PHYSOR-2008: International Conference on the Physics of Reactors, Nuclear Power: A Sustainable Resource, Interlaken, Switzerland (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. D. Coey, New permanent magnets; manganese compounds, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 26(064211), pp. 1–6 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Manthiram, et al., “Nickel-Rich and Lithium-Rich Layered Oxide Cathodes: Progress and Perspectives,” Advanced Energy Materials, 6(1501010), pp. 1–23 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.