EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- E. Losa, et al. “Simulations of Advanced Reactor Cores in Research Light Water Reactor LR-0.” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 342, pp. 205–09 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. Losa, et al. “Neutronic Experiments with Fluorine Rich Compounds at LR-0 Reactor.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 120, pp. 286–95 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Košťal, et al. “VVER-1000 Physics Experiments Hexagonal Lattices (1.275 cm Pitch) of Low Enriched U(3.3wt.% U235)O2 Fuel Assemblies in Light Water With Graphite and Fluoride Salt Insertions in Central Assembly,” LR(0)-VVER-RESR-003 CRIT-SPEC, NEA/NSC/DOC(2006)1. [Google Scholar]
- M. Koštal et al., “Study of graphite reactivity worth on well-defined cores assembled on LR-0 reactor,” Ann. Nucl. En., 87, (2016), 601–611. [Google Scholar]
- M. Koštal et al., “Measurement of various monitors reaction rate in a special core at LR-0 reactor,” Ann. Nucl. En., 112, (2018), 759–768. [Google Scholar]
- M. Koštal et al., “On similarity of various reactor spectra and 235U prompt fission neutron spectrum,” Appl. Rad. Isot., 135, (2018), 83–91. [Google Scholar]
- M. Koštal et al., “Determining the axial power profile of partly flooded fuel in a compact core assembled in reactor LR-0,” Ann. Nucl. En., 90, (2016), 450–458. [Google Scholar]
- A. Trkov et al., IRDFF-II: A New Neutron Metrology Library, Nuclear Data Sheets, in preparation [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Werner (editor), “MCNP Users Manual - Code Version 6.2,” LA-UR-17–29981, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwick et al. “ENDF/B-VII.0: Next generation evaluated nuclear data library for nuclear science and technology,” Nucl. Data Sheets, 107, (2006), 2931. [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppanen, et al. (2015) “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 82 (2015) 142–150. [Google Scholar]
- A. Qualls et al. “Fluoride Salt-Cooled High-Temperature Demonstration Reactor Point Design,” research report ORNL/TM-2016/85, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- E. Losa et al. “Activation Rates Validation to Support MSR Development,” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, 120, 921–922. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.