EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Operation and Licensing of Mixed Cores in Water Cooled Reactors, IAEA-TECDOC-1720, IAEA, Vienna (2013). [Online]: https://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Publications/PDF/TE-1720_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Westinghouse, TRITON11™ - Westinghouse 11x11 BWR fuel design. [Online]: http://www.westinghousenuclear.com/Portals/0/Triton%20A4_v7.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Macku, F. Jatuff, M. Murphy, M. Plaschy, P. Grimm, O. P. Joneja and R. Chawla, “Radial and Azimuthal 235U Fission and 238U Capture Distributions in BWR UO2 Pins: CASMO-4 and MCNP4C versus Activation Foil Measurements,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 155:1, pp. 96–101 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- F. Vitullo, V. Lamirand, A. Pautz, “A novel neutron detector for localized in-core measurements in the CROCUS reactor for high-fidelity code validation purposes”, in Poster session at the FISA2019 conference, 4–7 June 2019, Pitesti, Romania. [Google Scholar]
- V. Lamirand, A. Rais, S. Hübner, O. Pakari, M. Hursin, A. Laureau, C. Lange, J. Pohlus, U. Paquee, C. Pohl, P. Frajtag, D. Godat, G. Perret, C. Fiorina, and A. Pautz, “First results of neutron noise experiments in the AKR-2 and CROCUS reactors for the European project CORTEX,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science on October 1st, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. Vitullo, V. Lamirand, J.-B. Mosset, P. Frajtag, O. Pakari, G. Perret and A. Pautz, “Developing and testing a miniature fiber-coupled scintillator for in-core neutron counting in CROCUS,” in Proceedings of International conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA2019), Portorož, Slovenia, 17–21 June 2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. Vitullo, V. Lamirand, J.-B. Mosset, P. Frajtag, O. Pakari, G. Perret and A. Pautz, “A mm3 fiber-coupled scintillator for in-core thermal neutron detection in CROCUS,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science on October 1st, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- V. Lamirand, Installation nucléaire CROCUS - Rapport de sécurité version 1.2, Lausanne (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.