EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- T. Endo, A. Yamamoto, M. Yamanaka, et al., “Experimental Validation of Unique Combination Numbers for Third- And Fourth-order Neutron Correlation Factors of Zero-power Reactor Noise,” J. Nucl. Sci. Technol., 56(4), pp. 322–336 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Endo, Y. Yamane, and A. Yamamoto, “Space and Energy Dependent Theoretical Formula for the Third Order Neutron Correlation Technique,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 33(6), pp. 521–537 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yamane, and I. Pázsit, “Heuristic Derivation of Rossi-alpha Formula with Delayed Neutrons and correlated Source,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 25(17), pp. 1373–1382 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Orndoff, “Prompt Neutron Periods of Metal Critical Assemblies,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 2(4), pp. 450–460 (1957). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yamane, and D. Ito, “Feynman-α Formula with Dead Time Effect for a Symmetric Coupled-core System,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 23(12), pp. 981–987 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- T. Endo, and A. Yamamoto, “Comparison of Theoretical Formulae and Bootstrap Method for Statistical Error Estimation of Feynman-α Method,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 124, pp. 606–615 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Imai, K. Watanabe, A. Yamazaki, et al., “Response Evaluation of a Compact and Highly Efficient Neutron Diffractometer for Compact Accelerator Neutron Sources,” Proceedings of ISORD-10, Taiyuan, China, July 16–19, 2019 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Watanabe, T. Yamazaki, D. Sugimoto, et al., “Wavelength-shifting Fiber Signal Readout from Transparent RUbber SheeT (TRUST) type LiCaAlF6 Neutron Scintillator,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. A, 784, pp. 260–263 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Satoh, “Development of a New Exclusive Function for a 2012 Model 6Li Time Analyzer Neutron Detector System”, JPS Conf. Proc., 8, 051001 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gwin, R.R. Spencer, and R.W. Ingle, “Measurements of the Energy Dependence of Prompt Neutron Emission from 233U, 235U, 239Pu, and 241Pu for En = 0.005 to 10 eV Relative to Emission from Spontaneous Fission of 252Cf,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 87(4), pp. 381–404 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sakon, K. Nakajima, S. Hohara, et al., “Experimental Study of Neutron Counting in a Zero-power Reactor Driven by a Neutron Source Inherent in Highly Enriched Uranium Fuels,” J. Nucl. Sci. Technol., 56(2), pp. 254–259 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Endo, A. Yamamoto, Y. Yamane, “Development of Deterministic Code based on the Discrete Ordinates Method for the Third-order Neutron Correlation Technique,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 35(5), pp. 927–936 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- P. Humbert, “Deterministic Transport Solution of Multiplicity Counting Equations,” Proceedings of M&C 2019, Portland, OR, August 25–29, 2019 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.