EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- N. M. Larson, “Updated Users’ Guide for SAMMY: Multilevel R-Matrix Fits to Neutron Data Using Bayes’ Equations,” ORNL/TM-9179/R8 (ENDF-364/R2) (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Harvey, N. W. Hill, F. G. Perey, G. L. Tweed, and L. Leal, “High-Resolution Neutron Transmission Measurements on 235U, 239Pu, and 238U,” Proc. Int. Conf. Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, Mito, Japan, May 30–June 3, 115-118, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- L. W. Weston and J. H. Todd, “High-Resolution Fission Cross-Section Measurements of 235U and 239Pu,” Nucl. Sci. Eng. 111, 415 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Bollinger, R. E. Cote, and G. E. Thomas, “Transmission measurements with the fast neutron velocity selector (239Pu),” Bul. Am. Phys. Soc. 1, 187(k5), 1956. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mosby et al., “Improved Neutron Capture Cross Section of 239Pu,” Phys. Rev. C 89, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gwin et al., “Simultaneous Measurement of the Neutron Fission and Absorption Cross Sections of Plutonium-239 Over the Energy Region 0.02 eV to 30 keV,” Nucl. Sci. Eng. 45, 25 (1971). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gwin et al., “Measurements of the Neutron Capture and Fission Cross Sections of 239Pu and 235U, 0.02 eV to 200 keV, the Neutron Capture Cross Sections of 197Au, 10 to 50 keV, and Neutron Fission Cross Sections of 233U, 5 to 200 keV,” Nucl. Sci. Eng. 59, 79 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gwin et al., “Measurements of the Neutron Fission Cross Sections of 235U (En= 0.01 eV to 30 keV) and 239Pu (En= 0.01 eV to 60 eV),” Nucl. Sci. Eng. 88, 37 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- L. W. Weston, J. H. Todd, and H. Derrien, “Normalization and Minimum Values of the 239Pu Fission Cross Section,” Nucl. Sci. Eng. 115, 164 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Mughabghab, Atlas of Neutron Resonances, Resonance Parameters and Thermal Cross Sections, Elsevier 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Listed at the IAEA URL https://www-nds.iaea.org/standards/ (2015). [Google Scholar]
- ICSBEP International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development-Nuclear Energy NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, October 2020 Edition (to be released). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.