EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Y. Kiyanagi, “Accurate Neutron Nucleus Reaction Measurement Instrument (ANNRI) for Capture Cross Section Measurements at J-PARC”, Journal of the Korean Physical Society, Vol. 59, No. 2,, pp. 779–784 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Plompen & al, “The joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion Nuclear Data Library, JEFF-3.3”, European Physical Journal, to be published [Google Scholar]
- N. M. LARSON, “Updated Users’ Guide for SAMMY: Multilevel R-Matrix Fits to Neutron Data Using Bayes’ Equations,” ORNL/TM-9179/R8 (ENDF-364/R2) (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Mughabghab, “Atlas of Neutron Resonances –Resonance Parameters and Thermal Cross Sections Z=1-100,” 5th Edition, National Nuclear Data Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, USA (2006). [Google Scholar]
- F. Fernex, Y. Richet, Y. Deville, “MACSENS: a software workbench for criticality calculation validation”, Proc. ICNC2011, Edinburgh. [Google Scholar]
- ICSBEP International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development-Nuclear Energy NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, September 2016 Edition [Google Scholar]
- N. Leclaire, I. Duhamel, F.X. Le Dauphin, J. Piot, J.B. Briggs, M. Rennesson, A. Laville, The MIRTE experimental program: an opportunity to test structural materials in various configurations in thermal energy spectrum, Nucl. Sci. Eng., (December 2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. Leclaire, I. Duhamel, M. Monestier, “Use of advanced optimization algorithms for the design of critical experiments in support to criticality-safety assessment”, Proc. NCSD2017, Carlsbad, USA [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.