EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Y. Kiyanagi, “Accurate Neutron Nucleus Reaction Measurement Instrument (ANNRI) for Capture Cross Section Measurements at J-PARC”, Journal of the Korean Physical Society, Vol. 59, No. 2,, pp. 779–784 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Plompen & al, “The joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion Nuclear Data Library, JEFF-3.3”, European Physical Journal, to be published [Google Scholar]
- N. M. LARSON, “Updated Users’ Guide for SAMMY: Multilevel R-Matrix Fits to Neutron Data Using Bayes’ Equations,” ORNL/TM-9179/R8 (ENDF-364/R2) (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Mughabghab, “Atlas of Neutron Resonances –Resonance Parameters and Thermal Cross Sections Z=1-100,” 5th Edition, National Nuclear Data Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, USA (2006). [Google Scholar]
- F. Fernex, Y. Richet, Y. Deville, “MACSENS: a software workbench for criticality calculation validation”, Proc. ICNC2011, Edinburgh. [Google Scholar]
- ICSBEP International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development-Nuclear Energy NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, September 2016 Edition [Google Scholar]
- N. Leclaire, I. Duhamel, F.X. Le Dauphin, J. Piot, J.B. Briggs, M. Rennesson, A. Laville, The MIRTE experimental program: an opportunity to test structural materials in various configurations in thermal energy spectrum, Nucl. Sci. Eng., (December 2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. Leclaire, I. Duhamel, M. Monestier, “Use of advanced optimization algorithms for the design of critical experiments in support to criticality-safety assessment”, Proc. NCSD2017, Carlsbad, USA [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.