EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- S. Wada, S. Kano, T. Misawa, Y. Kitamura, “Sub-Criticarity Monitoring System for The Retrieval of Fuel Debris in Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plants”, Proceedings of ICNC 2019 - 11th International conference on Nuclear Criticality Safety, Paris, France, 15-20 September 2019 [Google Scholar]
- J. Arthur, R. Bahran, J. Hutchinson, A. Sood, N. Thompson, S. A. Pozzi, “Development of a research reactor protocol for neutron multiplication measurements”, Progress in Nuclear Energy, Vol. 106, pp120-139 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Humbert, “Simulation and Analysis of List Mode Measurements on SILENE Reactor”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Transport, Vol. 47, pp350-363 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Endo, A. Yamamoto, “Comparison of theoretical formulae and bootstrap method for statistical error estimation of Feynman-α method”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 124, pp606-615 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hohara, K. Nakajima, A. Sakon & K. Hashimoto, “An applied limit of the bunching method for the Feynman-α analysis”, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, vol.55, pp1309-1316 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Feynman, F. de Hofman, R. Seber, “Dispersion of the Neutron Emission in U-235 Fission”, J. Nucl. Energy, 3, pp6 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- K. HASHIMOTO, T. MOURI & N. OHTANI, “Reduction of Delayed-Neutron Contribution to Variance-to-Mean Ratio by Application of Difference Filter Technique”, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, vol.36, pp555-559 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Misawa, S. Shiroya, K. Kanda., “Measurement of Prompt Decay Constant and Subcriticality by the Feynman-α Method”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol. 104, pp53-65 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- R. Okuda, A. Sakon, S. Hohara, W. Sugiyama, H. Taninaka & K. Hashimoto, “An improved Feynman-α analysis with a moving-bunching technique”, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, vol.53, pp1647-1652 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement Third Edition, pp97, John Wiley & Sons Inc, New York, United States (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Press, S. A. Teukolsky, W. T. Vetterling, B. P. Flannery, Numerical Recipes in C Second Edition, pp287, Cambridge University Press, New York, United States (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dodge & V. Rousson, “The Complications of the Fourth Central Moment”, The American Statistician, Vol. 53, pp. 267-269 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.