EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- G.H. Kinchin and R.S. Pease, “The displacement of atoms in solids by radiation,” Rep. Prog. Phys. 18(1), pp. 77-86 (1955). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Norgett, M.T. Robinson and I.M. Torrens, “A proposed method of calculating displacement dose rates,” Nucl. Eng. Des. 33(1), pp. 50-54 (1975). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Zinkle and B.N. Singh, “Analysis of displacement damage and defect production under cascade damage conditions,” J. Nucl. Mater. 199, pp. 173-191 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- K. Nordlund, S.J. Zinkle et al., “Improving atomic displacement and replacement calculations with physically realistic damage models,” Nat. Commun. 9(1), pp. 173-191 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Konobeyev, U. Fischer et al., “Evaluation of effective threshold displacement energies and other data required for the calculation of advanced atomic displacement cross-sections,” Nucl. Eng. Technol. 3(3), pp. 169-175 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lindhard, V. Nielsen et al., “Integral equations governing radiation effects,” Mat. Fys. Medd. Dan. Vid. Selsk. 33(10), pp. 1-42 (1963). [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Robinson and I.M. Torrens, “Computer simulation of atomic-displacement cascades in solids in the binary-collision approximation,” Phys. Rev. B 9(12), pp. 5008-5024 (1974). [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Robinson, “Energy dependence of neutron radiation damage in solids,” Oak Ridge National Lab., Tenn. (1970). [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Bacon, F. Gao et al., “The primary damage state in fcc, bcc and hcp metals as seen in molecular dynamics simulations,” J. Nucl. Mater. 276, pp. 1-12 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wooding, L.M. Howe et al., “A molecular dynamics study of high-energy displacement cascades in α-zirconium,” J. Nucl. Mater. 254, pp. 191-204 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zu, J. Xu et al., “NECP-Atlas: A new nuclear data processing code,” Ann. Nucl. Eng. 123, pp. 153-161 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- “Comparison of NRT-dpa cross sections calculated by NJOY-2012.50 with ASTM standard for natFe,” https://www-nds.iaea.org/CRPdpa/NJOY-dpa_vs_ASTM693.pdf (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, D. Bernard and L. Buiron, “Study on the self-shielding and temperature influences on the neutron irradiation damage calculations in reactors,” Nucl. Eng. Des. 346, pp. 85-96 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Conlin et al., “OpenSource Release of NJOY2016 and NJOY21,” https://njoy.github.io/NJOY2016. [Google Scholar]
- “The Joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion File, JEFF-3.3,” https://www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/jeff/. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Brown et al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th major release of the nuclear reaction data library with CIELO-project cross sections, new standards and thermal scattering data,” Nucl. Data. Sheets. 148, pp. 1-142 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- U. Saha et al., “Application of arc-dpa model to estimate the primary radiation damage of structural materials by neutrons and the necessity of rescaling dpa versus final experimental damage correlations,” J. Nucl. Mater. 522, pp. 86-96 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.