EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- N. Horelik, B. Herman, B. Forget, and K. Smith. “Benchmark for Evaluation and Validation of Reactor Simulations (BEAVRS).” In Proc. Int. Conf. Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Cacuci. BERRU Predictive Modeling: Best Estimate Results with Reduced Uncertainties. Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Cacuci. “Towards Overcoming the Curse of Dimensionality: The Third-Order Adjoint Method for Sensitivity Analysis of Response-Coupled Linear Forward/Adjoint Systems, with Applications to Uncertainty Quantification and Predictive Modeling.” Energies, volume 12(21), p. 4216 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hoefer, O. Buss, M. Schmid, and D. Porsch. “MOCABA: A general Monte Carlo Bayes procedure for improved predictions of integral functions of nuclear data.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 77, pp. 514–521 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hoefer, O. Buss, and M. Schmid. “Applications of multivariate normal Bayesian models in nuclear engineering.” Nuclear Technology, volume 205(12), pp. 1578–1587 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Abarbanel. Predicting the Future: Completing Models of Observed Complex Systems. Springer-Verlag, New York (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Chua, E. Zaron, L. Xu, N. Baker, and T. Rosmond. “Recent applications in representerbased variational data assimilation.” Data Assimilation for Atmospheric, Oceanic and Hydrologic Applications, volume 2, pp. 287–301 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, B. Wu, L. Hao, H. Liu, and J. Song. “Validation of SuperMC with BEAVRS benchmark at hot zero power condition.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 111, pp. 709–714 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.