EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. I. Hawari, “Modern Techniques for Inelastic Thermal Neutron Scattering Analysis,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 118, pp. 172-175 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Brown, et. al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th Major Release of the Nuclear Reactor Data Library with CIELO-project Cross Sections, New Standards and Thermal Scattering Data,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 148, pp. 1-142 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Macfarlane, et al., “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2016”, report LA-UR-17-20093, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico, USA (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, A. I. Hawari, “Full Law Analysis Scattering System Hub (FLASSH),” Proceeding of PHYSOR 2018: Reactor Physics Paving the Way towards More Efficient Systems, Cancun, Mexico, April 22-26, 2018, pp. 966-976 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Plimpton, “Fast parallel algorithms for short-range molecular dynamics,” J. Comp. Phys. 117, pp. 1–19 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, “Analysis of Neutron Thermalization in Liquid FLiBe,” Ph. D. Dissertation, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Manring, A. I. Hawari, “Development and Implementation of an Improved Liquid TSL Treatment in the FLASSH Code,” Proceedings of ICNC 2019: 11th International Conference on Nuclear Criticality, Paris, France, September 15-20, 2019 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Prince, et al., “Zero-Power Physics Experiments on the Molten-Salt Reactor Experiment,” ORNL-4233, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA (1968). [Google Scholar]
- IRPHE2018-HANDBOOK, “International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments,” NEA-1765/13, Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris, France (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Shen, M. Fratoni, “Molten-Salt Reactor Experiment (MSRE) Zero-Power First Critical Experiment with 235U,” under evaluation as MSRE-MSR-EXP-001 for inclusion in the IRPHE Handbook (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.