EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. I. Hawari, “Modern Techniques for Inelastic Thermal Neutron Scattering Analysis,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 118, pp. 172-175 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Brown, et. al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th Major Release of the Nuclear Reactor Data Library with CIELO-project Cross Sections, New Standards and Thermal Scattering Data,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 148, pp. 1-142 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Macfarlane, et al., “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2016”, report LA-UR-17-20093, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico, USA (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, A. I. Hawari, “Full Law Analysis Scattering System Hub (FLASSH),” Proceeding of PHYSOR 2018: Reactor Physics Paving the Way towards More Efficient Systems, Cancun, Mexico, April 22-26, 2018, pp. 966-976 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Plimpton, “Fast parallel algorithms for short-range molecular dynamics,” J. Comp. Phys. 117, pp. 1–19 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, “Analysis of Neutron Thermalization in Liquid FLiBe,” Ph. D. Dissertation, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Manring, A. I. Hawari, “Development and Implementation of an Improved Liquid TSL Treatment in the FLASSH Code,” Proceedings of ICNC 2019: 11th International Conference on Nuclear Criticality, Paris, France, September 15-20, 2019 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Prince, et al., “Zero-Power Physics Experiments on the Molten-Salt Reactor Experiment,” ORNL-4233, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA (1968). [Google Scholar]
- IRPHE2018-HANDBOOK, “International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments,” NEA-1765/13, Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris, France (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Shen, M. Fratoni, “Molten-Salt Reactor Experiment (MSRE) Zero-Power First Critical Experiment with 235U,” under evaluation as MSRE-MSR-EXP-001 for inclusion in the IRPHE Handbook (2019). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.