EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- R. Uhrig and U. A. E. Commission. Random noise techniques in nuclear reactor systems. Ronald Press (1970). [Google Scholar]
- R. Feynman, F. DeHoffmann, and R. Serber. “Statistical Fluctuations in the Water Boiler and the Dispersion of Neutrons Emitted per Fission.” LA-101, Los Alamos National Laboratory (1944). [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Hansen. “The Rossi alpha method.” Los Alamos National Laboratory, Technical Report, (LA-UR-85-4176) (1985). [Google Scholar]
- J. Orndoff. “Prompt Neutron Periods of Metal Critical Assemblies.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 2(4), pp. 450–460 (1957). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hua, J. Hutchinson, G. McKenzie, T. Shin, S. Clarke, and S. Pozzi. “Derivation of the Two-Exponential Probability Density Function for Rossi-alpha Measurements of Reflected Assemblies and Validation for the Special Case of Shielded Measurements.” DOI: 101080/0029563920191654327 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Goda, T. Cutler, T. Grove, J. Hutchinson, G. McKenzie, A. McSpaden, M. Nelson, and R. Sanchez. “Comparison of Methods for Determining Multiplication in Subcritical Configurations of a Plutonium System.” Proceedings of the PHYSOR Conference (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Zaitseva, A. Glenn, L. Carman, H. P. Martinez, R. Hatarik, H. Klapper, and S. Payne. “Scintillation properties of solution-grown trans-stilbene single crystals.” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, volume 789, pp. 8 – 15 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bourne, S. Clarke, N. Adamowicz, S. Pozzi, N. Zaitseva, and L. Carman. “Neutron detection in a high-gamma field using solution-grown stilbene.” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, volume 806, pp. 348 – 355 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. Moss, M. Nelson, R. Rothrock, and E. Sorensen. “MC-15 Users Manual.” Los Alamos National Laboratory, Technical Report, (LA-UR-18-29563) (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.