EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- K. Pasamehmetoglu, “Versatile Test Reactor Overview,” Proceedings of Advanced Reactors Summit VI, San Diego, California, January 29-31, 2019 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwick, et al., “ENDF/B-VII.0: Next Generation Evaluated Nuclear Data Library for Nuclear Science and Technology,” Nuclear Data Sheets 107, pp. 2931-3060 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwick, et al., “ENDF/B-VII.1: Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross Sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data,” Nuclear Data Sheets 112, pp. 2887-2996 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Brown, et al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th Major Release of the Nuclear Reaction Data Library with CIELO-project Cross Sections, New Standards and Thermal Scattering Data,” Nuclear Data Sheets 148, pp. 1-142 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- The JEFF team. JEFF-3.2 evaluated data library. Available from: http://www.oecdnea.org/dbforms/data/eva/evatapes/jeff_32/ (2014). [Google Scholar]
- The JEFF team. JEFF-3.3 evaluated data library. Available from: http://www.oecdnea.org/dbdata/jeff/jeff33/ (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Grandy, H. Belch, J. Brunett, F. Heidet, R. Hill, E. Hoffman, E. Jin, W. Mohamed, A. Moisseytsev, S. Passerini, J. Sienicki, T. Summer, R. Vilim, S. Hayes, “FASTER Test Reactor Preconceptual Design Report,” https://publications.anl.gov/anlpubs/2016/04/124963.pdf (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Romano, N.E. Horelik, B.R. Herman, A.G. Nelson, B. Forget, K. Smith, “OpenMC: A State-of-the-Art Monte Carlo Code for Research and Development,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 82 pp. 90-97 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Rearden, W.J. Marshall, J.B. Clarity, A.M. Holcomb, F. Bostelmann, J.M. Scaglione, “Initial Investigations of the Criticality Safety Validation Basis for HA-LEU Transportation,” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Minneapolis, Minnesota, June 9-13, 2019 120 pp. 517-520 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Rearden, F. Bostelmann, V. Sobes, A.M. Holcomb, “Overview of Nuclear Data Needs for Nuclear Energy Applications,” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Minneapolis, Minnesota, June 9-13, 2019 120 pp. 989-992 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N. Touran and J. Yang, “Sensitivities and Uncertainties Due to Nuclear Data in a Traveling Wave Reactor,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2016, Sun Valley, ID, May 1-5, 2016 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- “Nuclear Data Needs and Capabilities for Applications,” Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, May 27-29, 2015 https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1511/1511.07772.pdf (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwick, et al., “CIELO Collaboration Summary Results: International Evaluations of Neutron Reactions on Uranium, Plutonium, Iron, Oxygen and Hydrogen,” Nuclear Data Sheets 148, pp. 189-213 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Manikandan, V.V. Trinadh, S. Beta, T.S.L. Narasimhan, K. Ananthasivan, M. Joseph, “Mass Spectrometric Studies on U-Pu-Zr Alloy,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, 507 pp. 339-346 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Williams, C.J. Gesh, R.T. Pagh, “Compendium of Material Composition Data for Radiation Transport Modeling,” https://www.pnnl.gov/main/publications/external/technical_reports/PNNL-15870.pdf (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.