EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. C. Holmes. Monte Carlo Calculation of Thermal Neutron Inelastic Scattering Cross Section Uncertainties by Sampling Perturbed Phonon Spectra. Ph.D. thesis, North Carolina State University (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Damian, J. Granada, and D. Malaspina. “CAB models for water: a new evaluation of the thermal neutron scattering laws for light and heavy water in ENDF-6 format.” Technical report (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Macfarlane, D.W. Muir, R. Boicourt, A. C. Kahler III, and J. L. Conlin. “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2016.” Technical report, Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Koppel and D. Houston. “REFERENCE MANUAL FOR ENDF THERMAL NEUTRON SCATTERING DATA.” Technical report, Gulf General Atomic, Inc., San Diego, Calif. (1968). [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Parks, J. Beyster, M. Nelkin, and N.Wikner. Slow neutron scattering and thermalization with reactor applications. W.A. Benjamin (1970). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Brown, M. Chadwick, R. Capote, A. Kahler, A. Trkov, M. Herman, A. Sonzogni, Y. Danon, A. Carlson, M. Dunn, et al. “ENDF/B-VIII. 0: the 8th major release of the nuclear reaction data library with CIELO-project cross sections, new standards and thermal scattering data.” Nuclear Data Sheets, volume 148, pp. 1–142 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.