EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. C. Holmes. Monte Carlo Calculation of Thermal Neutron Inelastic Scattering Cross Section Uncertainties by Sampling Perturbed Phonon Spectra. Ph.D. thesis, North Carolina State University (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Damian, J. Granada, and D. Malaspina. “CAB models for water: a new evaluation of the thermal neutron scattering laws for light and heavy water in ENDF-6 format.” Technical report (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Macfarlane, D.W. Muir, R. Boicourt, A. C. Kahler III, and J. L. Conlin. “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2016.” Technical report, Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Koppel and D. Houston. “REFERENCE MANUAL FOR ENDF THERMAL NEUTRON SCATTERING DATA.” Technical report, Gulf General Atomic, Inc., San Diego, Calif. (1968). [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Parks, J. Beyster, M. Nelkin, and N.Wikner. Slow neutron scattering and thermalization with reactor applications. W.A. Benjamin (1970). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Brown, M. Chadwick, R. Capote, A. Kahler, A. Trkov, M. Herman, A. Sonzogni, Y. Danon, A. Carlson, M. Dunn, et al. “ENDF/B-VIII. 0: the 8th major release of the nuclear reaction data library with CIELO-project cross sections, new standards and thermal scattering data.” Nuclear Data Sheets, volume 148, pp. 1–142 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.