EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- International Criticality Safety Benchmark Evaluation Project (ICSBEP), “International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments”, ISSN: 2618-0421, NEA Nuclear Science Committee, September 2019 edition, released by NEA Data Bank as NEA-1486/17. [Google Scholar]
- International Reactor Physics Experiment Evaluation Project (IRPhEP), “International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments”, ISSN: 2617-5614, NEA Nuclear Science Committee, July 2019 edition, released by NEA Data Bank as NEA-1765/14 in December 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden and M. A. Jessee, Eds., “SCALE Code System”, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.2.3, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Werner, et al., “MCNP6.2 Release Notes”, Report LA-UR-18-20808, Los Alamos National Laboratory, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Franco Michel-Sendis, JEFF-3.3 nuclear data files in ACE-format, NEA Data Bank, September 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.