EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Yu, H. Lee, M. Lemaire, H. Kim, P. Zhang and D. Lee, “MCS based neutronics/thermal-hydraulics/fuel-performance coupling with CTF and FRAPCON,” Computer Physics Communications, pp. 1-18, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cpc.2019.01.001. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jang, W. Kim, S. Jeong, E. Jeong, J. Park, M. Lemaire, H. Lee, Y. Jo, P. Zhang and D. Lee, “Validation of UNIST Monte Carlo code MCS for criticality safety analysis of PWR spent fuel pool and storage cask,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 114, pp. 495-509, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anucene.2017.12.054. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, W. Kim, P. Zhang, A. Khassenov, Y. Jo, J. Park, J. Yu, M. Lemaire and D. Lee, “MCS – A Monte Carlo Particle Transport Code for Large-Scale Power Reactor Analysis,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anucene.2019.107276. [Google Scholar]
- T. Q. Tran, J. Choe, X. Du, A. Cherezov, H. Lee and D. Lee, “Preliminary CEFR analysis by Monte Carlo codes,” in M&C 2019, Oregon USA, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lemaire, H. Lee, B. Ebiwonjumi, C. Kong, W. Kim, Y. Jo, J. Park and D. Lee, “Verification of photon transport capability of UNIST Monte Carlo code,” Computer Physics Communications, vol. 231, pp. 1-18, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cpc.2018.05.008. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lemaire, H. Lee, P. Zhang and D. Lee, “Intepretation of two SINBAD photon-leakage benchmarks with nuclear library ENDF/B-VIII.0 and Monte Carlo code MCS,” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.net.2019.12.014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Koštˇál, V. Rypar and V. Jurˇícˇek, “The criticality of VVER-1000 mock-up with different H3BO3 concentration,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 60, pp. 1-7, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anucene.2013.04.014. [Google Scholar]
- D. Chersola, G. Mazzini, M. Koštˇál, B. Miglierini, M. Hrehor, G. Lomonaco, W. Borreani and M. Rušcˇák, “Application of Serpent 2 and MCNP6 to study different criticality configurations of a VVER-1000 mock-up,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 94, pp. 109-122, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anucene.2016.03.001. [Google Scholar]
- B. Ošmera and S. Zaritzky, “VVER-1000 Mock-up Experiment in the LR-0 Reactor,” Nuclear Research Institute Řež, Czech Republic, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- X. B. Tran and N. Z. Cho, “A Study of Neutronics Effects of the Spacer Grids in a Typical PWR via Monte Carlo Calculation,” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 33-42, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.net.2015.10.001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.