EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- W. Haeck, B. Cochet, L. Aguiar, “Monte Carlo depletion calculations using VESTA 2.1 new features and perspectives,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2012, Knoxville, USA (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Hendricks et al., “MCNPX, VERSION 2.6.a”, LA-UR-05-8225, Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Croff, “ORIGEN2 -A Revised and Updated Version of the Oak Ridge Isotope Generation and Depletion Code”, ORNL-5621, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA (1980). [Google Scholar]
- B. Cochet, A. Jinaphanh, L. Heulers, O. Jacquet “Capabilities overview of the MORET 5 Monte Carlo code”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 82 (2015) 74–84. [Google Scholar]
- W. Haeck, “VESTA -General procedure for experimental validation of depletion codes”, IRSN Report PSN-EXP/SNC/2012-266, January 2013. [Google Scholar]
- W. Haeck, B. Cochet, F. Bernard, “Experimental validation of VESTA 2.1,” Proceedings of SNA+MC 2013, Paris, October 27-31, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- W. Haeck, “Experimental validation of VESTA 2.1.5 Volume 1: Methodology and overview of results”, IRSN Report PSN-EXP/SNC/2014-237, September 2014. [Google Scholar]
- ARIANE “ARIANE International Program Final Report”, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, ORNL/SUB/97-XSV750-1, May 1, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- “FISPACT II: An Advanced Simulation System for Activation, Transmutation and Material Modelling,” Nuclear Data Sheets 139 (2017) 77-137. [Google Scholar]
- R. Ichou, “Experimental validation of VESTA 2.1.5 Volume 2: Radiochemical assay data – ARIANE program”, IRSN Report PSN-EXP/SNC/2014-238, September 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.