EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- H. Finnemann, F. Bennewitz, and M. R. Wagner, “Interface current techniques for multidimensional reactor calculations,” Atomkernenergie, Vol. 30, pp. 123–128 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- Wang. D, et al. “Improved nodal expansion method for solving neutron diffusion equation in cylindrical geometry.” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 240.8, pp.1997-2004 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Cho N, Lee J. “Analytic Function Expansion Nodal Method for Multigroup Diffusion Equations in Cylindrical (r,θ,z) Geometry,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 159:3,pp.229-241 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Prinsloo R. “The analytic nodal method in cylindrical geometry,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 238(11), pp.2898-2907 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- She.D, Guo.J, Liu.Z, Shi.L. “PANGU code for pebble-bed HTGR reactor physics and fuel cycle simulations,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 126, pp.48-58 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence, R. D. “Progress in nodal methods for the solution of the neutron diffusion and transport equation,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, 17.3, pp.271-301 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- Bandini B R. “A Three-dimensional Transient Neutronics Routine for The Trac-pf1 Reactor Thermal Hydraulic Computer Code,” Pennsylvania State University, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou. X, Guo. J, Li. F. “General nodal expansion method for multi-dimensional steady and transient convection–diffusion equation,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 88. pp.118-125 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Singh, T. Mazumdar, and P. Pandey. “NEMSQR: A 3-D multi group diffusion theory code based on nodal expansion method for square geometry.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 64. pp.230-243 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Gerwin, and W. Scherer. “Treatment of the upper cavity in a pebble-bed high-temperature gas-cooled reactor by diffusion theory,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 97.1, pp. 9-19 (1987). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.