EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- “International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments (IRPhE)”, Report OECD/NEA No. 7361, December 2018 [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Pelowitz, A.J. Fallgren, G.E. McMath (Eds.), “MCNP6TM User’s Manual, Code version 6.1.1beta”, LA-CP-14-00745, Rev. 0 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Brown et al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th Major Release of the Nuclear Reaction Data Library with CIELO-project Cross Sections, New Standards and Thermal Scattering Data”, Nuclear Data Sheets 148, pp. 1–148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.J.M. Plompen et al., “The Joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion Nuclear Data Library, JEFF-3.3”, submitted to Eur. J. Phys. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata et al., “JENDL-4: A New Library for Nuclear Science and Engineering”, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 48, pp. 1–30 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Muir, R.M. Boicort, A.C. Kahler, J.L. Conlin, W. Haeck, “The NJOY nuclear data processing system, Version 2016”, LANL Report LA-UR-17-20093, 3 July 2018 [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Marquez Damian, J. R. Granada, and D. C. Malaspina, “CAB models for water: A new evaluation of the thermal neutron scattering laws for light and heavy water in ENDF-6 format”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 65, pp. 280-289 (2014); private comm. J.I. Marquez Damian for the interpolator [Google Scholar]
- A. d’Angelo, “An international cooperation to improve delayed neutron data”, Progr. Nucl. En. 41, pp. 1–3 (2002), and other articles in the same issue. [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Keepin, Physics of Nuclear Kinetics, Addison-Wesley Publ. Co., Reading, Massachusetts (1965) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.