EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- “International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments (IRPhE)”, Report OECD/NEA No. 7361, December 2018 [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Pelowitz, A.J. Fallgren, G.E. McMath (Eds.), “MCNP6TM User’s Manual, Code version 6.1.1beta”, LA-CP-14-00745, Rev. 0 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Brown et al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th Major Release of the Nuclear Reaction Data Library with CIELO-project Cross Sections, New Standards and Thermal Scattering Data”, Nuclear Data Sheets 148, pp. 1–148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.J.M. Plompen et al., “The Joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion Nuclear Data Library, JEFF-3.3”, submitted to Eur. J. Phys. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata et al., “JENDL-4: A New Library for Nuclear Science and Engineering”, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 48, pp. 1–30 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Muir, R.M. Boicort, A.C. Kahler, J.L. Conlin, W. Haeck, “The NJOY nuclear data processing system, Version 2016”, LANL Report LA-UR-17-20093, 3 July 2018 [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Marquez Damian, J. R. Granada, and D. C. Malaspina, “CAB models for water: A new evaluation of the thermal neutron scattering laws for light and heavy water in ENDF-6 format”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 65, pp. 280-289 (2014); private comm. J.I. Marquez Damian for the interpolator [Google Scholar]
- A. d’Angelo, “An international cooperation to improve delayed neutron data”, Progr. Nucl. En. 41, pp. 1–3 (2002), and other articles in the same issue. [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Keepin, Physics of Nuclear Kinetics, Addison-Wesley Publ. Co., Reading, Massachusetts (1965) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.