EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- P. W. Humrickhouse, HTGR Dust Safety Issues and Needs for Research and Development, Idaho Falls: Idaho National Laboratory, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. Young and A. Leeming, “A theory of particle deposition in turbulent pipe flow,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 340, pp. 129-159, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- D. Orea, R. Chavez, D. T. Nguyen, R. Vaghetto, N. Anand, Y. Hassan and P. Sabharwall, “Experimental Investigation of Surrogate Particle Transport in a Turbulent Channel Flow – Versatile Test Reactor Program,” in ANS Winter Meeting 2019, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Yang, E. Kappes, D. T. Nguyen, R. Vaghetto and Y. Hassan, “Experimental study on 1/28 scaled NGNP HTGR reactor building test facility response to depressurization event,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 114, pp. 154-164, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Schneider, W. S. Rasband and K. W. Eliceiri, “NIH Image to ImageJ: 25 years of image analysis,” Nature methods, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 671-675, 2012. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Fisher, A. Andris, W. Lippmann and A. Hurtado, “Particle Deposition by Thermophoresis Under High-Temperature Conditions in a Helium Flow,” Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science, vol. 4, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- B.-H. Choi, D. Orea, T. N. N. Anand, Y. Hassan and P. Sabharwall, “Numerical Investigation of Fluid Flow in a Square Channel - Versatile Test Reactor Program,” in ANS Winter Meeting, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.