EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- P. W. Humrickhouse, HTGR Dust Safety Issues and Needs for Research and Development, Idaho Falls: Idaho National Laboratory, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. Young and A. Leeming, “A theory of particle deposition in turbulent pipe flow,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 340, pp. 129-159, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- D. Orea, R. Chavez, D. T. Nguyen, R. Vaghetto, N. Anand, Y. Hassan and P. Sabharwall, “Experimental Investigation of Surrogate Particle Transport in a Turbulent Channel Flow – Versatile Test Reactor Program,” in ANS Winter Meeting 2019, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Yang, E. Kappes, D. T. Nguyen, R. Vaghetto and Y. Hassan, “Experimental study on 1/28 scaled NGNP HTGR reactor building test facility response to depressurization event,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 114, pp. 154-164, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Schneider, W. S. Rasband and K. W. Eliceiri, “NIH Image to ImageJ: 25 years of image analysis,” Nature methods, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 671-675, 2012. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Fisher, A. Andris, W. Lippmann and A. Hurtado, “Particle Deposition by Thermophoresis Under High-Temperature Conditions in a Helium Flow,” Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science, vol. 4, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- B.-H. Choi, D. Orea, T. N. N. Anand, Y. Hassan and P. Sabharwall, “Numerical Investigation of Fluid Flow in a Square Channel - Versatile Test Reactor Program,” in ANS Winter Meeting, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.