EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Tu X L, Chai X M, Lu W, et al. Development and V&V of MOC module in advanced neutron transport lattice code KYLIN-V2.0[C]. 16th Academic Conference on Reactor Numerical Computing and Particle Transport and 2016 Reactor Physics Conference. Beijing, China 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Chai X M, Tu X L, Guo F C, et al. Development and preliminary V&V for advanced neutron transport lattice code KYLIN-V2.0[J]. High Power Laser and Particle Beams, 2017, 29(1): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Power Institute of China. Three-dimensional core neutron computation code CORCA-3D theory manual [R]. Nuclear Power Institute of China, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Chai, X. M., Yao, D., and Wang, K., 2010, “Generalized Coarse-Mesh Finite Difference Acceleration for the Method of Characteristics,” Advances in Reactor Physics to Power the Nuclear Renaissance (PHYSOR 2010), Pittsburgh, PA, May 9–14, American Nuclear Society, LaGrange Park, IL. [Google Scholar]
- Isotalo AE, Wieselquist WA. A method for including external feed in depletion calculations with CRAM and implementation into ORIGEN[J]. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2015, 85: 68-77. [Google Scholar]
- Yamamoto A, Tatsumi M, Sugimura N. Projected Predictor-corrector Method for Lattice Physics Burnup Calculations[J]. Nuclear Science and Engineering, 2009, 163(2): 144-151. [Google Scholar]
- Godfrey A. VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications, Revision 4[R]. Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Wang K, Li Z G, She D, et al. RMC-A Monte Carlo code for reactor physics analysis[C]. Joint International Conference on Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications and Monte Carlo. Paris, France 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.