EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Chen, J., et al., A new high-fidelity neutronics code NECP-X. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2018. 116: p. 417-428. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z., et al., Development and verification of the high-fidelity neutronics and thermal-hydraulic coupling code system NECP-X/SUBSC. Progress in Nuclear Energy, 2018. 103: p. 114-125. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z., et al., Improvement and optimization of the pseudo-resonant-nuclide subgroup method in NECP-X. Progress in Nuclear Energy, 2018. 103: p. 60-73. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z., et al., The pseudo-resonant-nuclide subgroup method based global–local self-shielding calculation scheme. Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 2018. 55(2): p. 217-228. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, C., et al., Improved leakage splitting method for the 2D/1D transport calculation. Progress in Nuclear Energy, 2018. 105: p. 202-210. [Google Scholar]
- Godfrey, A., VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications. Revision 4, CASL Technical Report: CASL-U-2012-0131-002. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Cho, N.Z., Benchmark Problems in Reactor and Particle Transport Physics. 2000, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering Nuclear Reactor Analysis and Particle Transport Lab [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.